Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 33 Results
  1. Hunting / Game
    As a complete hunting newbie, I was fortunate that Yamaha and the Whitetail Diaries crew invited me down to south Texas to show me the ropes, using the Yamaha Viking VI to move us around the big lease. This is the story of my first hunt, which I wrote for ATV.com. Check out the story I wrote...
  2. Blogs
    New blog article: Northeast Fishing & Hunting Expo
  3. New Member Introductions
    Hello all, I been fishing down in NJ shore and Hudson River for strippers for sometime now, and recently just got into trolling in LI sound. But I have been catching more bluefish than strippers :(( I just picked up tube n worm lure and dying to try em out, does anyone have good tip using...
  4. Hudson River
    I usually fish out of Newburgh and need some direction on how to obtain and or catch herring for use from a boat. We always use bloods from the local bait shop and now want to try herring.Thanks for any help and feel free to Pm me if necessary. Roughrider out :icon_smile:
  5. The Striper Forum
    www.fishandgamehookup.com We have just developed a new website that will allow people all around the State/country and world to trade fishing or hunting trips with other fishing/hunting trips. It could be as simple as a person who has a boat and is willing to take someone out on lake champlain...
  6. Hunting / Game
    Leaving Saturday to go get me a moose. Its gonna be a great time(I hope). Going up by Oxbow
  7. Hunting / Game
    SUPER SPORTMAN GOING UP $20.00 AND IT DONT INCLUDE YOUR DOE PERMIT THAT ANOTHER $10.00 ALSO NEED A SPECIAL MARINE FOR STRIPERS WHAT DO THEY WANT US TO GO TO ANOTHER STATE.:einstein:
  8. Hunting / Game
    Had a great time hunting w/the boys. Travis and Dan was there too. Blues skys, no wind, might as well give it a try. Our retrievers. One shy of 15. It was a mudy mess.
  9. Hunting / Game
    gun,bow ,smoke pole i like it all everything from a duck to a buck what do you like
  10. Hunting / Game
    your girls are playing Barbies and they have a treestand hung on the window of their Barbie Dream House I walk by the girls playing in the family room and notice they have Bowhunter Annes' tree stand on the side of their Barbie dream house I asked Jessie Lynn what was up with that? She said...
  11. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    I invited our Mod (Reelforce) for an early morning Smallie trip to my neck of the woods. He will have to give details, but i think he left his house before 3:00am DOH !!! Overall we did ok. Weather was nice, saw a bald eagle & the mountain views are awesome !! As for fish we boated about a...
  12. Hunting / Game
    im seeing a lot of kills am i the only one who got skunked?
  13. Hunting / Game
    what has been your best time at night or early morning for coyotes in upstate new york....if you are not from new york i would still like to hear your input thank you
  14. Hunting / Game
    I KNOW WHERE I HUNT THEY ARE VERY SKIDDISH I seen one the other day and he wasnt wasting any time running across the field i think he herd of my new gun lol
  15. Hunting / Game
    Vacation time has finally arrived and the ducks are here! Went out on Friday and we got 7 ducks and this morning 8 more. Yesterday the fog was bad but managed to find my stake after turning on the GPS. Tried to be Macho but after I realized I just passed the Buoy I had passed about 10 minutes...
  16. Hunting / Game
    Hunting after age 50
  17. Seminars / Expos / Tourneys
    2008 Connecticut convention center Northeast Fishing & Hunting Expo Friday February 15 thru Sunday February 17th 2008
  18. Hunting / Game
    My hunting partner took a beauty yesterday afternoon. The deer was taken on a drive. The buck let the six does with him come out first before he popped out in the open. Someone forgot to tell the buck that doe season was over in Zone L. Don't give up on those mature whitetail bucks yet. They...
  19. Hunting / Game
    Deer Hunting with a bird
  20. Hunting / Game
    While I was drinking coffee and reading the newspaper yesterday morning I heard a bunch of shooting. It was coming from a beaver pond out back. Had to investigate. I'm riding down the dead end road and I see a flock of high flying mallards. BANG, BANG, BANG. Four trucks were parked there...
1-20 of 33 Results