Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-15 of 26 Results
  1. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    What a great weekend to be on the river. Live bait was key for us, and we had to stoolie/net them both mornings. A little breezy & chilly each morning ... but we warmed up quick when the fish started to bite :icon_thumright: Sat we put 9 in the boat and missed many more, best of the day was a...
  2. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Hey guys For Sale- if it doesn't have a price make an offer, any and all offers will be considered- email cnc816425@yahoo.com Archery/ Hunting Tru Glo Trutech 7.5 in Stabilizer- easily detaches from bow w/ out unscrewing- brand new in packaging-- $40 Treestand/ climbing harness-- $30 15'...
  3. Buy - Sell - Trade
    For sale- Arrows- (all arrows have good inserts) 1) 8 Green Stalker 2219- 31.75inches, 4.5 inch vanes, Vanes and Nocks are in great shape 2) 8 Easton XX75 Camo Hunters 2413 Superlite- 30.5 inches, 4 inch vanes, vanes are in great shape, one nock is missing all others in great shape 3) 4 Easton...
  4. Plugs and Plug Building
    These are a few newbies to the line up. The squids are a Needle, Pencil and a popper in that order top to bottom. The Danny is Something i had done in the past and just recently got right in this style. The Mackeral Is a tiny plug I will be trying out this year.
  5. Plugs and Plug Building
    did a few bass lures, looks to crappy to fish today so maybe someday this week ill get out. swim baits have been doin good for me thoughthumbsup.gif realy want to give this shiner out made it last night should fool some bass or pikerel
  6. All Time Best Threads
    First plugs. Please add yours Ive found a few. The first one belongs to Immortal (RIP) John Haberek. Habs First plugs
  7. Plugs and Plug Building
    Hey guys, Havent stopped in in a long while! Heres some of my new stuff! handcarved cottton cordell wood o replica handcarve. Handcarved gills, mouth and fins heres 2 bunker a 40s, I made 3 Heres the pink to gold transition small bunker pikie with handcarved gills and fins 1...
  8. Massachusetts
    http://www.stripers247.com/phpBB2/showthread.php?t=14466
  9. The Striper Forum
    http://www.stripers247.com/phpBB2/showthread.php?t=14466
  10. Surfcasting Central
    So I was house sitting my grandmother's house while she was recovering from major surgery for while. She recently came home so my wife, 2 yr old twins and I moved at the end of February. My brother moved in with my grandmother. I did not take my fishing gear with me because since it was not...
  11. Plugs and Plug Building
    I'm just getting my feet wet with the plug building. Here are a couple I'm putting together now
  12. Massachusetts
    Was out last night playin around with a few surface plugs. There has been bait here just about every night since last week. The fish wont hit, but ive never really used poppers much before this year, and ill tell ya,,,to see that swell in the water right behind the popper is something else. He...
  13. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    What, if any new stuff did you buy this year in order to give you an edge on the striper, whether its a new pack of rubber lures or a new rod/reel setup, I'm just curious what everyone is trying new this year. I bought: 9ft Tica Dolphin surf w/ Okuma 65 Epixor reel (decent plug setup for a...
  14. New Jersey
    I've been a lurker for awhile, wish this wasn't my first post just wanted to get the word out. It happened while the board was down, a mob of bird chasers at Island Beach SP stopped on the beach where my truck was parked and one of them stole some tackle from my truck while I was at the waters...
  15. Stripers on the Fly
    to do the same thing your about to do. I'm coming off the Pine & Kettle Creeks of the world and going to try my hand at throwing the fly for some big bass this year. Quite honestly I went out and bought an 8/9 weight outfit from the Cabelas catalog and dropped around $225. 00 for the whole...
1-15 of 26 Results