Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 56 Results
  1. Massachusetts
    After a terrible upper Hudson spring fishing season, I'm finally going to the Cape. Unfortunately I"ll be in mid-cape missing the canal fishing and Race Point, I"ll primarily be fishing West Dennis Beach, I'm familiar with this area. My question, is there anything going on in that...
  2. Blogs
    New blog article: Summertime and the Fishin's Easy
  3. Canada
    The bass are there in #s, prespawners, Ill be headin up soon, Ive been hearin good reports, more than a few 37 inchers, cat wait to see them feedin on top, jumpin and rollin!Dave we gotta set some dates!Its waaaaaaaaay better than the Bay!Campground right on Shubie, what else could ya ask...
  4. Hudson River
    Finally tried live herring the other day. I was hoping for some tips from all the herring gurus out there. I had it set up on a balloon rig with an 8/0 circle hook. Where is the best place to hook them ? I had mine through the upper lip by the nose. Should you try to cast or let it swim out...
  5. New Member Introductions
    Hello from weldon nc rockfish capitol of the world !! We catch lots of fish here I caught probably 500 fish in a season not just stripers . Bass,cats,shell crackers,bowfin,jacks,longnose gar etc !! :flyfish:
  6. The Striper Forum
    So i wake up at 5:00 a.m. and can't get back to sleep, so I figure I'm goin fishin, get outta bed and my wife says what are you doin ? I'm goin fishin I say, she says you gotta be shi--in me. Don't cook tonight baby we're havin bass ! So i get down to the beach 6:00 a.m., hell I even beat the...
  7. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    hi people back again wonderin when i should start goin down and tryin to catch um. are they even up here yet? im in albany. oh an have herring laws changed at all this year? thanks
  8. Stripers 101 - The Beginners clinic.
    It's gonna be 60 degrees in Ct. tomorrow, high tide is about 10:30 a.m...is it worth a try off the beach ?
  9. Tennessee Stripers and Wipers
    How deep is the water there right below the dam? and what depth and the stripers usually at? What is the best way to get to them? Also does anyone ever try for stripers on the fly? I cannot imagine how much fun it would be to catch a big striper on a fly rod well thanks for the help cww...
  10. Sweetwater Fishing -Freshwater Stripers
    :10187:Hi guys!! We have StriperTubes !! Warren Turner of Striped Bass Consevation Coalition donated StriperTubes for our auction/raffle fundraiser for Autism. We also have a 1/2 Day Guide SB Trip from Spikes Prime Time Fishin" on SML. VA. U-Rig and Retriever Kits from...
  11. Stripers 101 - The Beginners clinic.
    Heading to Outer banks for 10 days in mid April, where do I go to fish Stripers, I have fished the Roanoke and had great luck. Wanna fish shallow water and the beach. Please show me the way
  12. Surfcasting Central
    So this storm headed for us this weekend, supposedly remnants of a tropical storm, what's it going to do for the fishing? good thing? bad thing? Should I go out still (rhetorical, going anyway)? Are you goin out?
  13. Tennessee Stripers and Wipers
    Hey guys. I'm not really new to fishing but I am to the point where I'm tired of trying without some experienced advice. :) I love to fish for anything that will put up a hint of a fight but fell in love with Stripers under the bridge at Langford's Cove. The buggers were small but I'd stay up...
  14. New Member Introductions
    Howdy...I've been a largemouth bass fisherman for 25+ years. I'm heading to the SC coast for extended stay and thought I'd give surf fishing a try. I'm really enjoying all the info here. Thanks
  15. Virginia's Rivers, Lakes and Impoundments
    I fished there this morning and took home some nice stripers by 9:00am. We went up river this time and caught them. The best hits were a couple of hours before dayligth til an hour or so after daylight. Will be back this evening, and hopefully will have a report.
  16. New Member Introductions
    Greetings from Portland, Maine. First of all, I want to thank the administrators, sponsors, and striper-holics for making this website possible. I have been browsing here quite frequently for the past month or two, and have learned so much. I still have a lot to learn. I reckon that's why...
  17. Bait & Tackle Shops
    ( I hope this is the right spot to do this) The Fishin' Hole Maine Fly, Bait and Tackle shop MaineTackle.com 377 River Rd (rt 112) Buxton, ME 04093 Salt and fresh water flies, tons of fly tying supplies. (we now hold Tom's B&T tying inventory since he sadly passed)
  18. Ice Fishing Forum
    Went out this weekend did'nt catch much went to Damriscotta lake right by my house. Was hoping for some togue but didnt get lucky just pickerel and bass.
  19. Surfcasting Central
    Anyone doing any good with the Blackfish?confused.gif
1-19 of 56 Results