Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-13 of 35 Results
  1. Ice Fishing Forum
    Nothing huge but a great day.
  2. New Jersey
    There was a mammoth doormat caught yesterday on the Party Boat ElaineB. It was 33" and over 14.5 lbs. http://njsaltfish.com/#sid=47
  3. Massachusetts
    Had a great day with my Brother, nephew and friends.
  4. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    With walleye :smiley17e: must have been 30 waldos in the pool below the bridge yesterday .... a few of them were well over 2 feet long and had to go 5 plus pounds anyone know if you can catch and release them legally??
  5. Hudson River
    A monster 52lb striper was taken aboard the Mad-Sierra vessel fishing out of Rondout Creek on Monday by a 14 year old boy as part of a double that netted his father a 17lb male and this awesome female giant. Officially weighted 6 hours later at Certified Marina at 51.6lb. It is believed to be...
  6. New Jersey
    Well I got my fish finder today. Since I am basically starting from scratch I have alot of things to order. Therefore I did not get the little nice things like scotty mounts. That being said, I am pretty happy with how the install went. I made my own battery box from a ammo box I found on...
  7. New York
    Caught & released a lot of nice fish including 2 in their 20's. All fish caught on bunker in the bay.
  8. California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta
    Finally got back out there water is down 30ft. They said a pump station in palmdale got hit by lighting so no water in. This lake is a real pain for me to figure out but I will be back got one cat 3lbs. and that was it. Any body else been out there lately? There was a lot of shad swimming...
  9. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    WTG man ... this was a real nice fatty you got thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif
  10. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    What a difference a day makes ! Bait was tough, water was rough most the day, and the number of stripers was way down. Not complaining though, it was just back to a normal day of striper fishing after the craziness yesterday. We were fortunate to boat 6 today (in eight hours time), most being...
  11. Massachusetts
    I never post pictures so here you go Some Bass in the 20lb Range. BTW they tasted delicious.:redbiggrin: Tight lines yall.
  12. Massachusetts
    Waters Really Ruff.So didn't stay out to long. Trolling tube and worm. Blue fish were killing me, one Striper 32".
1-13 of 35 Results