Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-14 of 14 Results
  1. New Member Introductions
    Hello guys, all the way from s. cali near the Mexicali mx border I send a respectful hello to all. I fish the valley canals where the stripers live.. once in a while hook up a few. hoping to learn and share a few... thanks ivfishing
  2. California Aqueduct
    I'm starting to get into striper fishing more but the winter, cold, and rain is soon on its way.... Is it still good fishing in the winter?? Whats good to use..jerkbaits swimbaits jigs??
  3. Hudson River
    Hi everyone. I have been bringing a 2002 Evinrude ETEC back to life after several years of non-use. Nick Roberti's is a great guy and seems to really know his stuff, but Kingston is just to far up (live in Monroe, keep the boat in Newburgh). I have had to pull it out twice already to have Nick...
  4. Hudson River
    I know with all this rain lately the river is all turned up everywhere, but I was wondering how far up the river the fish have come so far. Anyone fishing the Hudson above the city? What area and any luck? I want to get out as soon as I can, I have the urge
  5. California Aqueduct
    im new to the California aqueduct but where i came from and where i fish from in the delta blue gill was legal as long as you didn't transport them but does anybody know if blue gill are legal to use at the duct? im going fishing tomorrow i kinda wanted to know for my own sake dont want to get cited
  6. Hudson River
    Hope everyone is starting out 2013 on a good note! I was curious to see if any of my fellow striper fisherman had noticed any solid ice (thick enough to fish) on any of the lakes/ponds/res in your areas? Im down on the lower hudson and there isnt even a skin of ice on most sweet water around...
  7. New Member Introductions
    just saying hello to all the guys on here, new to the site but not new to fishing!:icon_salute2: awesome site loaded with info nevertheless!
  8. California Aqueduct
    confused.gifwe just moved to Lemoore next to the Lemoore Naval air station area & we were told that we can fish the aqueduct in kettleman city or huron & was wandering how exactly do we get to the huron aqueduct fishing site is their any rules to fish the aqueduct as far as entering into the...
  9. Tennessee Stripers and Wipers
    http://www.tva.com/sites/sites_ie2.htm
  10. Diamond Valley Lake
    nice and sunny, WHEREzzz the beer.lol :gob_icon_cheers:
  11. Diamond Valley Lake
    THE LEVEL IS DOWN TO ABOUT 90FT. no private rentals allowed. most of the bass habitats are above water level now. you,ll see in these pictures , just how bad it is.
  12. Diamond Valley Lake
    Plenty Of L.m.b. And Bluegills To Be Seen And Caught. no Stripers Today.
  13. Hudson River
    Anyone know what the farthest north i can buy blood worms? Never see these in albany bait shops....or is chucked mackeral a good bet?
  14. Pennsylvania's Lakes, Rivers and Impoundments
    http://www.lvoutdoorexpo.com/hours.html its a really awsome event i have gone there for the last 3 years straight and i love it. let me know if u are goin and maybe we can meet up or somtin.
1-14 of 14 Results