Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    Anyone cast/pour their own lures? I'm fed up with paying $10 a pop for a kastmaster, only to lose it to a blue or a rock! What do you use? Thanks K
  2. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    Well I aint fishing in this rain.I hope it cools the water down some.
  3. Plugs and Plug Building
    can anyone tell me where to get the pourable plastic for pouring plugs?:thu:
  4. Plugs and Plug Building
    New here, I live in Northern Virginia, and I couldn't help but notice how expensive that 4" rubber shad bodies have become. I used to buy them @ Boaters World for 25 cents a piece, now they are up to 40 cents a piece. I have used up to one hundred of these on a trip. This could...
  5. Plugs and Plug Building
    Hey 247 lead melters, I just started using a Hot Pot II, trying to pour 3oz slab spoons. I melted down some tire weights, which I understand aren't first choice, but got a few pounds of fairly clean lead from them. I preheated the mold in the oven for a while, then poured hot lead into mold with...
  6. Hunting / Game
    Got up this morning at 5:00 a.m. took a look out the window and discovered it was pouring out. I was to meet my long time friend Nick at 6:00 am and go to the hunters breakfast with him as we do on the first day every year. At about 7:30 a.m. we finally hit the woods, I was a bit skepticle about...
1-6 of 6 Results