Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. Florida Stripers and Hybrids
    Striped Bass of the Ocklawaha River, Florida Some of my fellow river bass anglers have experienced this type of adrenalin stimulus at least once in their lives and have not forgotten it yet. You are float-fishing a flowing river for your favorite black bass species from your canoe or kayak when...
  2. Florida Stripers and Hybrids
    7/11/17 Photo of Striped Bass carcass on the middle Ocklawaha River From Ryan Hamm of FWC on 8/1/17: Mr. Nosca, It is difficult to tell for sure from the photo but it appears to be a Sunshine Bass (hyrbrid). It appears to be a few days old, so I think your suspicion about being washed down from...
  3. Reference Library
    "Largemouth Bass of the Ocklawaha River, Florida" Last Revised: 02 August 2017 This report -- compiled by a fisherman who fishes from a man-powered canoe and has actually caught over 2,000 largemouth bass on artificial lures from the Ocklawaha basin -- will attempt to consolidate available...
  4. Florida Stripers and Hybrids
    FREE THE OCKLAWAHA RIVER BY THE BREACHING OF RODMAN DAM https://www.change.org/p/st-johns-river-water-management-district-free-the-ocklawaha-river-by-the-breaching-of-rodman-dam I know that most of you are probably not -- but if you are a FLORIDA registered voter and/or real property owner...
  5. Florida Stripers and Hybrids
    IMPORTANT OCKLAWAHA RIVER STRIPED BASS NEWS FROM CALENDAR YEAR 2015 SINCE 2010 I have tirelessly advocated for the re-establishment of a naturally reproducing population of striped bass in a restored to free-flowing again 56-mile length Ocklawaha River -- Source to the Sea, from its supreme...
  6. Florida Stripers and Hybrids
    ATTENTION: STRIPED BASS HISTORY BUFFS! DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT YOUR "HOME" BASS-FISHING RIVER WAS LIKE 124 YEARS AGO? The 1891 US Army Corps of Engineers USACOE Survey of the Ocklawaha River, Florida Report of Survey Prepared 1891 by the United States Army Corps of Engineers An Information...
1-6 of 6 Results