Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 499 Results
  1. Hudson River
    DEC Delivers Press Release - Information to keep you connected and informed from the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation Share or view as a web page || Update preferences or unsubscribe DEC Announces Start of 2021 Striped Bass Season Hudson River Season Opens April 1; Marine Waters...
  2. Hudson River
    DEC Seeks Volunteers for Striped Bass Cooperative Anglers Program Recreational Fishery Information Helps Guide Striper Management The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) is looking for participants to join DEC's Striped Bass Cooperative Anglers Program to help...
  3. Hudson River
    DEC Proposes Circle Hook Requirement for 2021 Recreational Striped Bass Fishing Season Comments Accepted until Mar. 8, on Proposed Regulation for Circle Hooks to Help Improve Striped Bass Survival The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) today released a new proposed...
  4. New Jersey
    I do no see many recent posts on here so maybe I will get people talking again. What is your favorite bait or lure to catch striped bass in New Jersey? I like using small jigs and bombers at night off piers and trolling with umbrella rigs when boating. Here is an article I wrote of what I think...
  5. Hudson River
    DEC Seeks Volunteers to Join Striped Bass Cooperative Angler Programs Recreational Fishery Information Helps Guide Striper Management The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) is looking for participants to join DEC's Striped Bass Cooperative Angler Programs to help...
  6. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Bass Boat for SaleEwing/Trenton NJ 16'1" Sea Nymph TX175 Tournament Bass BoatComes Loaded Ready to Fish. All Aluminum Floor & Deck1989 Garage KeptThere are to many pictures of the boat to load on here. I have the pictures on my own page at. Just copy and paste the link. Thanks...
  7. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Hey Gang! We're at it again with the deals, and this time there's a ton of gear up for grabs via Bass Pro Shops in time for you to finish up your holiday shopping (or just score a deal for yourself, that works too!) Bass Pro Shops has packed a ton of saving into pretty much every category...
  8. The Striper Forum
    I enjoyed a fishing trip 05/02/18, with David Heath, on the Chesapeake Bay. We met at 6:45am and headed south on Rt. 97 toward West River where Dave keeps his boat, a nice 24' Sailfish boat. We started cruising on the Bay at 8:15am toward the first structure. A small striper was caught there so...
  9. Hudson River
    Some early travelers have arrived in the Marlboro area......this is a screenshot from today.
  10. Hudson River
    Come join us at C. Springer Welding Works & Marina for our 1ST ANNUAL STRIPED BASS TOURNAMENT. MAY 5TH & 6TH Saturday 5:30am to Sunday 2pm.
  11. View From The Beach
    For those interested in this subject, this may help you in understanding the issues.
  12. Stripers 101 - The Beginners clinic.
    Length, Age, & Weight Chart - STRIPED BASS ! In jpg and pdf format ( ATTACHED ) . . . ENJOY ! Tight Lines !
  13. Florida Stripers and Hybrids
    Striped Bass of the Ocklawaha River, Florida Some of my fellow river bass anglers have experienced this type of adrenalin stimulus at least once in their lives and have not forgotten it yet. You are float-fishing a flowing river for your favorite black bass species from your canoe or kayak when...
  14. Florida Stripers and Hybrids
    7/11/17 Photo of Striped Bass carcass on the middle Ocklawaha River From Ryan Hamm of FWC on 8/1/17: Mr. Nosca, It is difficult to tell for sure from the photo but it appears to be a Sunshine Bass (hyrbrid). It appears to be a few days old, so I think your suspicion about being washed down from...
  15. Reference Library
    "Largemouth Bass of the Ocklawaha River, Florida" Last Revised: 02 August 2017 This report -- compiled by a fisherman who fishes from a man-powered canoe and has actually caught over 2,000 largemouth bass on artificial lures from the Ocklawaha basin -- will attempt to consolidate available...
  16. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    My sister, who live in New York, would like to purchase an outfit that would be good for large striped bass (20 to 40 lb). She has been out on trips where the large stripers are being caught and was concerned about being able to handle the fish. She is 5’3” tall. 125 pounds and works out with...
  17. Buy - Sell - Trade
    SOLD striped bass rigs for sale Selling Striped Bass Rigs, top & bottom bait rigs. Total of 7 Rigs. Plus 9 Surf Teaser rigs. Asking 20.00 free ship for all. If you're interested your welcome to email me bass4everjim@yahoo.com or PM me here on this form. Thanks Jim NJ
  18. The Striper Forum
    Recently made two videos on fishing bunker for striped bass. I hope they are helpful to you.
  19. View From The Beach
    Finally got it finished.
  20. The Striper Forum
    Fishing is slowly picking up for me. Trying to pick through the Blue Fish has been tough early.
1-20 of 499 Results