Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 8 Results
  1. Boating Beginners
    Hi, I basically only fish the western Long Island sound. Have an 18ft center console, will probably never go offshore fishing. I have a chance to buya penn torque 200 star drag/ versa drag international for $249 at tackle direct. The biggest fish I target are bass & blues. The reel weighs 27 oz...
  2. Surfcasting Central
    Ok y'all, I've got some questions for those of you who have experience with the PENN surfmaster series (or even the squidder or jigmaster series). I have an old surfmaster 200 that my Pa'pa gave me years ago, it's given me alot good use on my 10' rod for throwing 1-3 oz weights and bait, just...
  3. Striper Guides & Charters
    We are about to pass the 200 number on fish over 28 inches. Get sum! and remember to let her eat!
  4. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    landed well over 200LBS of fish today got 16 in the boat with the biggest 3 being 19.5LBS 23LBS and 23.5LBS i had one that was only 8lbs the rest were in the teens and yes i do use a scale on all my fish good luck all :a_goodjob:
  5. Images and Pictures
    thumbsup.gif Still kickin. Yes thats duct tape on the front bumber. Slammed a deer.
  6. Reels and Reel Maintenance
    I just picked a Penn Surmaster 200 at a fleamarket for ten bucks.. It has seen some use but was well taken care of. It was matched with a 7' rod. Should the rod be upgraded? Even better. Is this a good reel? Thanks to all that reply.
1-7 of 8 Results