Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 58 Results
  1. Albemarle Sound
    Couldn't keep the little ones off the hook Sunday 4/30 https://www.facebook.com/Brianczaw/videos/pcb.1293770237409774/10209031921222679/?type=3&theater https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209031922222704&set=pcb.1293770237409774&type=3&theater
  2. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    Well who's headed out tomorrow? With this heavy rain I'm not sure what to expect for the morning. I'm taking the first trip tomorrow in Albany come hell or high water...
  3. New Hampshire
    Guys, I'm headed out of Rye to fish Boon Ledge with eels on Sunday... all my crew busy with other stuff... anyone interested in dunking some eels?? Bad weather back-up is trolling tube and worm rigs in Portsmouth harbor. TomB
  4. The Striper Forum
    Got at least one of my boys to join me for father's day fishing on Sunday. The bass bite has been kinda slow for me so far but things are rounding into shape a little more each trip. We did some local fluking before catching a slacktide on the reefs and scored a few small keepers. Spanky was on...
  5. New Jersey
    Its that time again... getting the itchhhhh.... anyone been out front? thinking bout doing some shore fishing and wanted to see if it was worth going or is it too early still.
  6. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    4 herring, 1 run drifted almost to albany i was marking a ton of stuff ..... water temp on my finder went from 61 last sunday to 51 today :smiley17e:
  7. Surfcasting Central
    Come on down and learn tackle and techniques from a true professional at his craft. Raffles, Door Prizes its going to be a fun and information filled morning. PLEASE CALL THE SHOP AND PRE-REGISTER . We want to guarantee everyone a seat!
  8. California Aqueduct
    trolled up from harris ranch again, one nice hit and that was it, crome & black yuzri well guys whats your best go to lure or bait out there? what do you have your faith in? mine are rattle traps and huskey jerks just seem to catch fish for me so whats yours>
  9. California Aqueduct
    gonna start around mendota and head south till I get to coalinga sunday see if anythings hittin, any hints? throwin lures mostly ny bady ever use a side planer?
  10. The Striper Forum
    On Sunday Renegade Sportfishing hosted the Joe Gifford charter to catch stripers. Made the quick run north and fished in the fleet all day. For three trips in a row trolling, jigging and popping with the new RTW plugs were absolutely deadly. Easily limited out by mid morning, released a bunch...
  11. Carolina Coast - Hatteras - OBX
    Limit in boat at 8;15:flyfish:
  12. The Striper Forum
    Time for the yearly smoked striper event at T-Man's house...
  13. The Striper Forum
    Well, Capt Ralph did it again, Managed to get us a limit of 16-25 lb stripers for the table by 12:30 pm on Sunday so we could hunt for trophies till 3:00 pm . Although we couldn't manage any New Personal Bests we did catch a few 30 lb + fish that we quickly released . We all managed to hook into...
  14. New Jersey
    Free tournament just for NJBBA members sponsored by your Courtesy Patrol. Just sign in and fish! Three beaches are designated for the tournament, sign in with: IBSP -- A7 Parking lot with Bill Mackintosh Brigantine -- 14th St. beach buggy entrance with Rod Smith Corson's Inlet SP at the beach...
  15. New Jersey
    Going down to Point Pleasant Sunday. Any suggestion on fishing bait, lures or combination? And how is the fishing in the area lately? Also is the south side of the beach better or next to the inlet? Any pointers on what to use for bait and what to use for lures and plugs?
  16. Cape Cod Canal
    afternoon tide sunday
  17. Massachusetts
    So where do I start!!! Marine forecast less than 1 feet..actual seas 2-5ft!! We went out all geared up to cod fish. We were heading out around the B Bouy when we saw bait hitting the surface!! So we took a pit stop. We grabbed the sabikis and pulled them up.. Baby Macs. Hundreds of thousands...
  18. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    We got out after a 1st morning bite again and man they were very active Bait was everywhere, on the 1st drift we didn't go 100yrds and one of the rods was going off, but like yesterday a lot of hit and misses again today (smaller fish) but they were very active. Thought for a min we were going...
  19. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    Was out on the water at 7 this morning had a hard time catching bait but did manage a few anchored up in a spot and as soon as I dropped the first rod down fish on!! I didnt even get to set it in the holder, that one turned out to be a small 31" fish. then had a few runs with no success and...
  20. New Jersey
    Hi im going out on a boat sunday out in the great bay...is there stripers out there at this time and what would be the best bait to use?? clams?? also what other equipment could i use...diamond jigs?? if you could fill me in on some tips and maybe what i may catch that would be great thank you
1-20 of 58 Results