Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. Delaware River
    Philadelphia Striped Bass Derby May 1st-June 5th. Delaware and Schuylkill rivers, shore fishing only. www.phillystripedbassderby.com Cash prizes, trophies, tons of give aways. Great opportunity to compete, learn new shore spots, and meet new people. Derby is non-profit, all registration fees...
  2. New Jersey
    This is a follow up thread to the “thinking about moving to CT” thread. After reviewing several job offers (for the first time in my life I had a choice!) I have decided to accept an offer with a major aircraft corp located just south of Philly in Ridley Park. Initial research is pointing...
  3. Seminars / Expos / Tourneys
    The 2007 edition of the Philadelphia Boat Show opens its second annual run on Thursday, March 22 and runs through Sunday, March 25 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Hands-On Clinics Friday, March 23: 3 p.m. -- Delaware River Stripers with J.B. Kasper - Fisherman Field Editor; 4 p.m. and 7...
  4. Striped Bass Fishery Conservation/Politics/News
    i said it before and i will say it again. the issue of circle hooks to target (striped bass in particular ) is going to be brought up at this venue. by 2008 it will be law. mark my word< The Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council and Advisory Committees are scheduled to meet August 1-3 at...
  5. Bait & Tackle Shops
    thumbsup.gif Brinkmans Bait and Tackle 4999 Linden Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19114 215-632-0674.
1-6 of 6 Results