Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 9 Results
  1. Hudson River
    Capt Jim is already booking for the up coming season (only 9-10 weeks away now) ... if you're thinking of a Striper charter on the Hudson in the Albany-Coeysmans general area, give him a shout. Still some spots open. www.acecharters.com
  2. Hudson River
    Ace Charters is back for the 2011 season :icon_thumright: ... after having to sit out of the 2010 season to circumstances beyond his control. I spoke with Capt Jim this afternoon and he is already booking trips. Good guy who has been at it for many years ... if your were thinking about a...
  3. Boaters Forum
    It was mostly a bottom fishing boat, but the Port Jeff Ace had been around for a long time. Built in 1962, she was demolished and trucked away last week. Another old wooden party boat bites the dust...
  4. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    Got to join Ace Charters today on what's becoming an anual shake down run. I got to know Capt Jim Samia a few back and each year before his actual client trip starts we hit the river up in seach of fish. He just towed over his brand new 28' Baja fishing boat , this this is big , has lots of room...
  5. Hudson River
    Our family would like to publicly thank Jim Samia aka Captain Ace for, once again, donating a charter trip for our 2nd Annual golf for MAGIC Foundation in honor of our granddaughter,Devan Hanks. Devan was born with a rare genetic growth disorder called Russell Silver Syndrome.Our family belongs...
  6. Hudson River
    Our family would like to publicly thank Jim Samia aka Captain Ace for, once again, donating a charter trip for our 2nd Annual golf for MAGIC Foundation in honor of our granddaughter,Devan Hanks. Devan was born with a rare genetic growth disorder called Russell Silver Syndrome.Our family belongs...
  7. Hudson River
    On Monday, September 10th, 2007, my family will be hosting the 1st annual MAGIC Foundation Golf Outing in honor of Devan Hanks. The event will be held at the Normanside Country Club in Delmar, NY. We will be raising funds for the MAGIC foundation, a not for profit organization that raises funds...
  8. Striper Guides & Charters
    Hi folks, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Capt. Jimmy Samia and I operate Ace Charters. www.acecharters.com I have been in business going on my eight' year. I charter in the Coeyman's landing area south of Albany by about 10 miles or so. I am looking forward to another excellent...
1-8 of 9 Results