Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 76 Results
  1. The Striper Forum
    Recently made two videos on fishing bunker for striped bass. I hope they are helpful to you.
  2. View From The Beach
    Finally got it finished.
  3. The Striper Forum
    Hello, Where I can use cast net/gillnet to catch bunker in Boston Harbor? And where is the best place the catch striped buss? Thanks, Stanley
  4. View From The Beach
    Hi All. Been a while since I checked in. I started a new series of videos on chunking bunker for striped bass. This is part-1 which is fairly short and covers rigs, tackle, and storing bunker. I hope to have part-2 done before too long and it will cover what happens when you get out onto the beach.
  5. New Jersey
    Anyone have any input on Bunker Spoon Rods? I'm looking at 8' Tony Maja Rods, as well as Seeker in both 8' & 9' versions. Any opinions would be appreciated.
  6. Connecticut
    Bunker are in norwich now!
  7. Connecticut
    Bunker are in norwich now!
  8. Delaware River
    Anybody know of any shops around here? Arts has clams and bloods, but bunker worked wonders last week.
  9. New York
    What exactly is live lining? Are you drifting, anchored? What weight, barrel sinker or fish finder rig. I usually just fish the bottom and i am looking for other methods. Thanks in advance for any help...........
  10. Delaware River
    Heading out this afternoon and I'm going to go pick up some bunker for the first time. My hooks are all either 4's or 5 circle hooks. Do I need to go bigger? Also, how big should I be cutting the chunks up? What about the head? I might take some clams as a backup too but I'd like to give...
  11. Saltwater Species
    I purchased this spoon about 10 years ago at this local tackle shop and they closed down, about 5 years ago. I've been searching for these where ever I go and I just cannot possibly find them anywhere... I used to use them for fluke when the current was just raging!! I try not to use more than 6...
  12. The Striper Forum
    If you Fish in New Jersey, Its time for you to pick up the phone. Please help. This is historic. With your help, more than 112,000 people wrote to the Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission (ASMFC), demanding that the agency implement strong conservation measure and take action to...
  13. The Striper Forum
    Public comment period ends this Friday! If you haven't done so, please be sure to submit your comments by clicking on the link below: http://www.menhadendefenders.org/2012/10/17/you-can-help-restore-menhaden/ Be sure to share this link with your friends and family! Despite science showing...
  14. The Striper Forum
    Please be sure to submit your comments today and let the commissioners know that fisherman care about what happens to the bunker. Just because we have bunkers here in NJ doesnt mean things are OK for the rest of the coast! Every single comment counts...
  15. The Striper Forum
    Quick and easy way to submit your comments to the ASMFC before the Nov 16 cut off. http://www.menhadendefenders.org/2012/10/17/you-can-help-restore-menhaden/ Thanks for your help on this. Your click can really make a difference! Paul :salute:
  16. Blogs
    New blog article: Bunker, Bunker Everywhere
  17. Blogs
    New blog article: Bass on the Bunker Schools
  18. Connecticut
    Can anyone tell me if they have seen any bunker around if so where ect.... please:cook: sorry i'm in stamford CT i didn't say but that should help now i hope.
  19. New York
    I have heard reports that there have been bunker pods in the Raritan between Staten Island and Jersey. Can anybody confirm?
  20. The Striper Forum
    looking for best technique to hook up when massive amounts of bunker are present.
1-20 of 76 Results