Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 113 Results
  1. Buy - Sell - Trade
    I have a brand new 2 speed okuma reel for along with a crowder blue water series rod which is new. 80 to 130lbs line weight along with a shimano torium 20 and a shimano stradic fishing reel. You can have it all plus a line winding machine from ospry for 300 or best offer.
  2. Tackle Evaluation & Product review
    http://www.alanhawk.com/reviews/clsh8.html
  3. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Selling these two old fishing reels together. One is a Garcia Mitchell 906 spinning reel. Second one is a Penn Long Beach 60 bait caster. I'm asking $50.00 selling both together. You can Pm me or e-mail me at bass4everjim@yahoo.com Thanks
  4. The Striper Forum
    July 17, 2015 Next Generation Rods and Reels Unspooled at ICAST 2015 by Craig Ritchie...
  5. Buy - Sell - Trade
    i HAVE SOME MITCHELL 306'S...300'S 304'S...308'S GARCIA 3000...9000...ALL IN GREAT SHAPE....CAN'T FISH ANY MORE SO I'M SELLING EVERYTHING.:mental:
  6. Stripers 101 - The Beginners clinic.
    What are the advantages/disadvantages for using a baitfeeder reel for both surf fishing as well as boat fishing?
  7. Shorebound - Surf Beginners
    Hello all, new guy to the forum. I've been poking around here or a few days, and have a few questions of my own. I've recently acquired a couple of Shimano 200 gt's, and think I'll be ok with setting one up with a 7' medium heavy ugly with 30lb braid for moderate casting of heavy bucktails. But...
  8. Buy - Sell - Trade
    I have 2 of these in stock, they are the 6/0 Bronze Spool Special Senators, $199.95ea. Monel spooling available at discounted rates with purchase. Shipping is included to any of the 50 states. Call the shop for details or to place an order. Penn Bluewater Carnage wire line rods in stock as...
  9. Hudson River
    I'm looking for some decent Bait Runner Reels. Call me, PM me, or TXT me. 518 429-3233 Might be interested in a a nice 10-12 foot rod as well.
  10. Stripers 101 - The Beginners clinic.
    Hey guys, I'm new to this whole striper scene but I've been fishing my whole life. Mostly bottom fish like fluke, black fish, porgies, seabass, cod, and only been tuna fishing once. I mostly fish out of Montauk, NY and as most of you know the striper fishing there is phenomenal! Well as I'm...
  11. Hudson River
    I know this has a lot to do with line strength and other things, but where do you suggest setting the main drag with a bait runner reel? Do you set the main drag at the strength you want to land the fish or do you set it closer to the bait runner drag and tighten as it runs? If you set the main...
  12. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Hi, I am new to the forum, so I thought i would post this group of rods and reels. I do all kinds of fishing, but stopped offshore fishing several years ago, so here's what i have. Penn 704, good condition missing cosmetic decal on side Diawa Sealine 400 brand new unused Diawa Sealine 400...
  13. Buy - Sell - Trade
    1.nautilus FW 3/4 with 20lbs gel spun left hand retrieve asking 200.00 2.galvan torque t12 loaded with 12wt sink tip and backing *Has a small chip from being a cluts I touched it up with black paint.* asking 350.00 3.Brand new thunder bay "big dog" 12/13wt loaded with backing and wf-12wt-int...
  14. Buy - Sell - Trade
    I got these reels in a trade and don't use conventional type reels so I'm selling them. I need to make up some money from my recent purchase. The first is a Shimano Calcutta 400s. The reel is mechanically in perfect shape but the outside does have some scratches. Looks like it was set face down...
  15. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Attention all Dealers and prospective new customers ,!!!!! We are pleased to announce that all store listed will be receiving the Cerebus Reels this week ON TIME as Promised !!! Actually 2 days early. Deliveries commence late Monday afternoon, all day Tuesday,Wed and Thursday!!! Promotions...
  16. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Ok production is finished and we packaged all day today and in two more days we finish then we will be delivering next week to stores .....heres a few sneak peak pictures go to face book..... Montauk Fishing Gear to see.... and like us there woohoo.gif
  17. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Introduction: Montauk Fishing Gear 646-397-FISH(3474) From:Long Island NY Years in business 3 Manfacturer/allied Manufacturer/Importer/Design and implementation, procurement of new products. Cerbus levelwinds and Conventional in Composite and CNC aluminum MTK lever drag MTK Trolling MTK...
  18. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    Looking to switch to Penn reels never used them before for stripers the wife not happy about it but she will get over it she says 58 rod and reels is enough anyhow wich of the three would you reconmend or opions Defiance 309m 345gt2
  19. The Striper Forum
    We are kicking off a new promotion that will pay out $1,000,000 for catching a world record striped bass on an Atlas Reel! Please visit our site www.atlasreels.com to check out all of the details ! Maybe with a chance to win $1,000,000 it makes asking the wife for fishing gear this Holiday...
1-19 of 113 Results