Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-11 of 14 Results
  1. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Selling these Vintage lures. All three sell about $20.00 to$30.00. I'm asking $55.00 for all three lures. They are River Runt by GenuineHeddon. Fred A. Arbogast Jitterbug630R. Fred A. Arbogast Hula dancer. Twoof the lures come with a box and paper work. The picture is attached. If you're...
  2. The Striper Forum
    Read more about How-To Properly Care and Store Your Vintage Fishing Lures.
  3. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Selling these two old fishing reels together. One is a Garcia Mitchell 906 spinning reel. Second one is a Penn Long Beach 60 bait caster. I'm asking $50.00 selling both together. You can Pm me or e-mail me at bass4everjim@yahoo.com Thanks
  4. Buy - Sell - Trade
    SOLD !!!!!camel vintage silverton cigarette light Vintage Silvertone Metal Camel Cigarette Lighter Pat. No. 3 25535.5 You are buying a vintage Camel cigarette lighter. The patent number on the inside is 3 25535.5. It does spark so you just have to fill it. Asking $25.00 free ship. Your welcome...
  5. Blogs
    New blog article: Old Harbor Outfitters Vintage Thresher Trucker Hat
  6. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Hey Guys, Starting a bigger collection. Looking for vintage old lures. Prefer beat to hell, But will take anything. Would accept: No eyes, cracked, no wire, missing hardware, repaints and anything along those lines. Will also take in new condition. Looking for old atoms, creek chubs, mussos, old...
  7. The Striper Forum
    demetrius moved back from NE and rang me up. wanted to fish tonight but mostly wanted to spark up some stogies and catch up. went down to the low tide spot and D fished for a few hours and we managed 2 keepers. my eyes are closed as i just began to savor the taste of the 10 year old hoyo de...
  8. Surfcasting Central
    Hi, newbe here, but I wanted to see what vintage stuff other ppl are using... here are a few pics of my beloved 1959 garcia conolon 10 foot heavy action surf rod and mitchell 486! (ahem... disregard the ugly bluefish... caught a short that night - a few wks ago, but wanted to take pic of the...
  9. Reels and Reel Maintenance
    Many people use Penn reels and many also collect Penn reels. I do both and fish for a variety of species from kayaks, the surf, flats and BTBs. My vintage Penn reel collection, the result of an incurable illness and addiction to great fishing reels, keeps growing, and it leads me into areas I...
  10. Boat repair issues & Shop Maintenance
    My father and I are going to look at a 22ft Aqua sport CC, the hull is a 76. I know very little about these boats, does anyone have any advice they could offer or things to look for? Common problems, comments on their construction/quality, ect? Thanks
  11. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    I have an O.c. Flipline 377 reel in excellent condition and am thinking of putting it up on ebay. Before I do that, I would like to get some info regarding the reel. Any help would help. thanks
1-11 of 14 Results