Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 97 Results
  1. Stripers 101 - The Beginners clinic.
    Can anyone suggest some good striper/hybrid guides for these lakes, - Mt Storm, Bluestone, Beetch fork, or East Lynn?
  2. Hudson River
    what size and color are you using on your sabaki rigs?
  3. Stripers on the Fly
    New to the forum, but not the concept, so I know people can be pretty guarded with their info., I am hoping to trade some of my Cape and South Shore info. for some Kennebunkport area fly fishing intel. I am going to be up there next month and wading, no boat, but I will have time to explore the...
  4. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    What happened to this site No posts where is everyone.
  5. Hudson River
    Hey guys. I have a boat up here with me this year. It's just a 18' sport boat but I have it rigged to hold up to 12 rods when needed. I'm looking for info on launches around the TZ/Rockland Co area. There is supposed to be one in Nyack. Is it fixed or still broken? That would be close...
  6. DelMarVA
    Can anyone tell me what to expect in the virginia Beach area around Thanksgiving week? Like popular tactics, typical temps n weather, any information would be helpful. Im not new to fishing but just learning about surf casting and stripers.
  7. Tennessee Stripers and Wipers
    Hi I sure hope someone will answer this post A buddy of mine moved to Erin Tn. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Erin,+TN+37061/@36.3148424,-87.7032455,14z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x887b375645bb7875:0x96362d7705776ecc We are interested in fishing for some of those HUGE stripers you guys...
  8. Boaters Forum
    Love the forum just joined i have read topics on here before, but i need help. If any of you are steam plant striper fisherman that lovley dream is gone, we did fish below the Jhon sevier Dam on the Holsten river in Tenn every year, now they are using gas and no hot water discharge will ever...
  9. New York
    Can someone explain where the terms South Shore, North Shore are referring to. As being from PA I have always wondered where these areas where located. I'm really not positive if these are LI area's :sign4: I've been to Gilgo Beach, I think that's what it's called but not sure what area that...
  10. Shorebound - Surf Beginners
    Can anyone answer a few questions for me. I see reports and fisherman on the internet talking about the South Shore and North Shore of Long Island, NY. Also places like central South Shore and other places north and south. Are they talking about Long Island, NY or can someone explain where...
  11. Blogs
    New blog article: $300,000 Boat for NOAA - added info
  12. Boaters Forum
    Hey Guys, Werent sure if you got any info im down here in the Cape with my mako. was going to do a trip ot tpo the rips at monomoy. Usually i fish with sandeels on an egg sinker. The squid are around so i got a squid jig. Anything else youve seen or places that i can go before going to monomoy...
  13. New York
    I am trying to go to Montauk for the first time next weekend. I plan on surf fishing and staying all weekend. Does anyone know if you can camp on the beach around Montauk Point State Park? I tried to reserve a campsite at Hither Hills but they only do reservations for a whole week. Any...
  14. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    I know that you have to have a life vest on when in a motor boat during the month of april. Do you have the vest on if you are still fishing or when you are moving. Thanks for any info.:icon_thelmutsalute:
  15. Hudson River
    Launch Ramp Docks being assembled in the Ghetto as I type this. :wav: Unknown when the Fee Booth will be open or what the cost will be this year. alright.gif The Rude Rec Boater Nutz won't be far behind.:frustrated: Please no specific info as to avoid spot burning !
  16. Rods And Custom Rod Building
    Did some background on tica rods...One guy says the UEHA seriesT2 has inferior guides & problems with Tips being replaced...But says the newer USGA models T3 are better guides etc... Are these the same blanks? Do they just sell blanks? Thanks, Jim
  17. Chesapeake Bay
    I am thinking about driving up to Bay Bridge area maybe sandy point this upcoming weekend 11/12 or 11/13. I have never fished the area before is anyone interested in meeting up and shore fishing? Or maybe sending me a pm sharing where I may be able to catch some fish as well tips so I can have...
  18. The Striper Forum
    :frustrated:Fishing a low water mountian lake with 1 cold shallow water feeder creek. The deepest part of lake is 34 feet.. avg around 20ft. Also lake is fed by a large cold water river that is shallow deepest hole around 13ft.Now here comes the ? were do the striper go in the winter?I can not...
  19. The Striper Forum
    Hey yall, I'm a newbie visiting inlaws in barnegat, snagged me a Jersey babe and we live in St augustine FL where I fish my 22' mako every second i'm not working. Seeing as i will be coming here for years to come and plan on surfing and fishing here i'm looking for some striper 101 from you...
  20. New York
    Ive been going out to montauk for the past three years in mid october for stripers n blues the fishing is phenominal.but ive been limited because im on foot so I was wondering if they gave out temp vehicle permits and where to get them also i went down to jersey over the summer and was told i...
1-20 of 97 Results