Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-13 of 14 Results
  1. Buy - Sell - Trade
    SOLD Cabela's Dry Plus Rain Coat & Pants Gray with Black Color. In Very Good Shape, couple years old. Jacket: 100% Polyester, 100% Nylon Lining, With 2 inside zippered pockets, 2 deep front outside zipped pockets, Cuffs hook-and-loop closures, Zippered hood with shocked-cord adjustment and...
  2. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Brand new model 22523.07, gray/yellow, NRS extreme relief dry suit XXL will be available at Surfday at the Long Run Fishing Charters table, only $450. Fish year round in your kayak and stay dry! In addition to the dry suit, I have a brand new pair of NRS wet shoes, model 30029.01.104, size 14...
  3. Saltwater Species
    Montauk Fishing Gear crew in The Dry Tortugas Crew: Craig-O, Timmy-O and myself Craig found the charter company and also lives in Florida as well as NY and had fished for grouper many years(he is pretty good at it as well) Timmy is an insanely avid year round fishermen with fish oil in his...
  4. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Montauk Fishing Gear crew in The Dry Tortugas Crew: Craig-O, Timmy-O and myself Craig found the charter company and also lives in Florida as well as NY and had fished for grouper many years(he is pretty good at it as well) Timmy is an insanely avid year round fishermen with fish oil in his...
  5. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    You don't have to go back to the distant past to find unusual winter weather. Winter 2001-02 was relatively warm while 1988-89 & 1990-91 were not too snowy, similar to this winter so far. Does anyone here have any personal journals/records of whether the striper season in the Hudson was any...
  6. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Runs a little small, I am normally a large and it fits me well. This top is still brand new and is the Black/Grey color. $125. I can get pics if needed. Only selling it because I am going to go with the Aquaskinz.
  7. Surfcasting Central
    Went to the RISAA show today and they have the Raptor dry top for $225 and I really like it. Anyone have any opinions on this top for surfcasting as well as future yak fishing? Thank you. Alex
  8. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    Mothers Day dry dock. Gut hooked and on the stringer. Grillin and beer drinking all day. Good Luck to those who have balls that don't stay home with the little woman. The River is white capped up with strong winds all day.:gob_icon_cheers:
  9. Surfcasting Central
    anyone own the aquaskin dry top? looking for a dry top and not sure what to get.. any recommendations?
  10. Plugs and Plug Building
    Mixed correctly, basement fairly warm, around 65, never below 60. The box says 72 hours at 70 degrees. I did lay it on thick. Where did I go wrong - will my first amateurish plugs ever dry? On a positive note, I was pleased to discover plug building is very calming on the nerves... Thanks...
  11. Surfcasting Central
    i have been looking at the aquaskinz raptor top or the rampage top
  12. Surfcasting Central
    I'm in the market for a hooded dry top. I know about aqua skins, but wanted to know if there was any thing else out there that might not be as pricey.
  13. Boat repair issues & Shop Maintenance
    I've been following a couple different threads on other boat maintenance forums (thehulltruth & boatus) about which is better in regards to effectiveness in preventing freezing and corrosion. More specifically, is it better simply drain all water from your raw water cooled engine when...
1-13 of 14 Results