Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. Boaters Forum
    Hard to believe, but the Striper season officially opens in less then 2 weeks. The first 2 places to look for some Bass are the Oyster Creek Runoff and Graveling Point. Betting Graveling Point does not get active until April this year as the water is COLD!
  2. Chesapeake Bay
    Inlander here, new to forum Looking for any info on pier fishing .I have found out about pier 6 on the CBBT and want to fish there .Any info would be helpful, such as type of rod and reel to use , good baits , times and methods to fish...
  3. DelMarVA
    Thinking of doing some bass fishing on the Bridge Tunnel Pier in the next few days. Any tips? Do's & Donts? Its been a long time since i last fished for bass...I think last time was trolling near Gardiners Isl outta East Hampton in 1984. :whistle: Thank you in advance.
  4. Saltwater Species
    My son, I and 4 others fished the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel for Drum. There were about 35 boats there and we set up a little ways away from everyone else. Three things made our day. Bait, Knowing and having the right bait ( very important) Technigue, knowing how to read the way...
  5. DelMarVA
    Left the Marina around 8:00 AM and headed for the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel High rise. We arived there about 9:20 and set up to live eel the pillings. The current was very slow. We eeled the pilings for about a hour with no luck at all. We decided to troll. We headed for the 3 and forth...
1-5 of 5 Results