Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 30 Results
  1. Buy - Sell - Trade
    SOLD !!!!!camel vintage silverton cigarette light Vintage Silvertone Metal Camel Cigarette Lighter Pat. No. 3 25535.5 You are buying a vintage Camel cigarette lighter. The patent number on the inside is 3 25535.5. It does spark so you just have to fill it. Asking $25.00 free ship. Your welcome...
  2. Boaters Forum
    Hard to believe, but the Striper season officially opens in less then 2 weeks. The first 2 places to look for some Bass are the Oyster Creek Runoff and Graveling Point. Betting Graveling Point does not get active until April this year as the water is COLD!
  3. Stripers 101 - The Beginners clinic.
    What is a good braid line for light tackle?
  4. Rhode Island Fishing
    Hey guys how's it going? I'm new to the surf casting scene, and need a little help. I'm currently in the US Coast Guard stationed at Point Judith Light. From what I hear it's a decent spot for bass and blues. I'm willing to hit up some different spots, but when I'm on duty the only times...
  5. Rhode Island Fishing
    Planning on fishing Pt Judith light friday evening. Will be fishing the outgoing tide. All are welcome, Korkers are a MUST.
  6. The Striper Forum
    I gotta tell ya all that the fishing over the last couple weeks has been pretty steady and we're having a lot of fun with some decent size fish on light trolling tackle. Honestly, I love to catch stripers all kinda ways but hooking up with a big fish 150ft behind the boat on light gear is a...
  7. Rods And Custom Rod Building
    I need some help from some of you veteran surf casters. I live in south Bama and there is not much local knowledge on surf rods. I fish below a dam that requires a cast of 200+ feet to reach the "ledge" and get your best chance of a hookup. The river is pretty shallow and current fluctuates. All...
  8. Maine
    Hi, I'm a new member but a seasoned striper hunter located in York Maine. Unfortunately i was forced to sell my boat a couple a years ago and am dyin yo do some light action striper fishin from a Good Cap'n n Boat. Ive found 1 in York. 6 hrs,light tackle,great results from a 21ft Alaskan ctr...
  9. The Striper Forum
    Hey, My name is Bill and Im a new member from York, Maine. Are there any light tackle Striper enthusiasts in my backyard? If so,.....lets go! Tons of Surf action here. Additionally there's a Great Light Tackle Guide here in york maine who is VERY reasonable ratewise for a 6hr trip very well...
  10. The Striper Forum
    I'll be spending this upcoming Saturday at Westport Outfitters in Westport, CT. If your interested in learning about all our T-Man Custom Tackle products and attending the instructional seminar RSVP to the shop soon!! Westport Outfitters
  11. Striper Guides & Charters
    Brian, JC Tommy and I hadn't fished in a while so we decided to head out in search of hard pulling Jack Crevalle. We started out at Rudee filling the live well with 1/2 pound Spot once we had about 20 or so we left for the CLT. Water temp was 73 degrees but steadily warmed to 79 throughout the...
  12. Boating Beginners
    Anyone know how to build a floating light to draw in Squid at night. 12volt would be nice as it will plug into a power outlet on the boat. Bay :gob_icon_cheers:
  13. Massachusetts
    I am making my way out to BOston light this weekend for the first:thu: time and am unframilliar to the grounds. Does anyone know if Boston light is even a spot worth fishing? I do not know much about this location. So anything that could be passed along would be great -thanks
  14. Massachusetts
    Hi, this is my first thread and some replies would be great. In the next few weeks I am looking to fish the grounds near Boston light. I have heard good things about this location but have never been there myself. Could anyone explain to me some info about these grounds that could help me land a...
  15. Reels and Reel Maintenance
    I am currently using a Pflueger President model 30 for my light action rod to catch small Striper's....2 to 4 pound range....and White Bass. Needless to say after 3 months of constant use and an untold number of small Striper's caught this reel has gone belly up. My thinking is it just can't...
  16. Striper Guides & Charters
    Office 410-744-2351 Fly & Light Tackle Fishing Trips Year Around Boat 443-690-3164 Guiding on the Susquehanna Flats Guiding on the Upper or Middle Chesapeake Bay Light Tackle Catching Large Striped Bass on 4/2/09 On Wednesday night the weather forecast called for an...
  17. Rhode Island Fishing
    Spent all weekend around warwick light, patience, prudence, conimiciut light, bristol.... (no Stripers). anyone have luck in the bay recently? if so, where?
  18. Striper Guides & Charters
    Winter Trophy Striper Fishing Sadyside Charters Captain John Deery Chesapeake Bay Fishing Guide Light Tackle for Striped Bass. Phone: 410-867-0605 Boat/Cell: 703-407-0319 Email: deerings@verizon.net
  19. Surfcasting Central
    I am considering a spring trip to Beavertail in Mid May. Any pointers, suggested times? As the name suggests I'll fish plugs most times, but open to new techniques. Any advice is appreciated.
1-19 of 30 Results