Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 8 Results
  1. The Striper Forum
    Down here in Louisiana (namely St. Bernard and Plaquemines parishes) we are facing the greatest government-made disaster since the Mississippi River Flood of 1927. What we are dealing with will wipe out our fisheries, both recreational and commercial. This thing is larger in scope than the BP...
  2. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Swamp Stallion Fishing Adventures is expanding! Sometimes it is difficult to book multiple trips when I am running by myself or have something planned that day. I am working with Captain Sal Fontana to get my customers out on the water and Captain Sal has been great! Recently he took out the...
  3. Saltwater Species
    The redfish action on the Mississippi River Delta in Venice Louisiana has be nothing short of amazing already in this young season. Hope you enjoy the short film we put together.
  4. Saltwater Species
    The redfish bite continues to be pretty silly down in Venice, La. This is really a very underrated time of year and one of my favorites. The water is still a little cool and dirty so the Speckled Trout bite is still a little ways off however. Most of the time this time of year I'm fishing the...
  5. Saltwater Species
    With the weather being completely horrible for the past few weeks down here in South Louisiana we have not been able to do much fishing. Finally on Friday I was able to get a trip scheduled on a fishable day and the lower Mississippi River Delta did not disappoint. Winds were forecasted to be...
  6. The Striper Forum
    Hello all! My name is Captain Devin and I own and operate an intracoastal charter near New Orleans named Swamp Stallion Fishing Adventures. The United Sates as a whole has the best outdoors any person can appreciate. What makes Louisiana especially unique is that we have the world's most...
  7. Louisianna
    Planning a trip in june , understand they catch strippers, (fall the best) if you have been or any good rumors appreciate any info bob
  8. Louisianna
    Toledo Bend Lake - bordering Texas and Louisiana - 205,000 acre lake with over 1,200 miles of shoreline LAKE CONDITIONS: At midweek the lake level stood at 172.05' with water surface temperatures ranging from 82-88 degrees. North Toledo is stained, mid lake is slightly stained-to-clear and...
1-8 of 8 Results