Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 22 Results
  1. The Striper Forum
    I wish to thank Jim for his extreme generosity in not only setting up and hosting an auction but also for his generous donations. If any one else would like to donate any items to be auctioned off I would very much appreciate it. There is a separate thread for items to be auctioned here...
  2. Massachusetts
    Place your bid now! This auction is for a half-day Striped Bass & Bluefish charter trip for up to 6 people, for either July or August. Predatuna is located in Hyannis, Massachusetts right on Cape Cod. Enjoy your private charter as you are taken on an exciting and fun-filled trip on the...
  3. Striper Guides & Charters
    This is a reminder and I am sure I will remind everyone onces the bidding begins but there are going to be some great charter trips auction off on EBAY all proceeds go to the Make A Wish Foundation chapters for the New England area. Check out the trips at from Maine to California...
  4. Contest Forum
    One of my club brothers and closest friends, Digger is running the annual plug action over on SOL to benefit my surf clubs kiddie trout tournament - The Shark River Surf Anglers annual Spring Lake Kiddie Trout Tournament held Saturday April 8th from 8 A:M to 3 P:M at Spring Lake in the town of...
1-4 of 22 Results