Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 219 Results
  1. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Selling my 12 foot Minn KotaTalon shallow water anchor. It's One years old. I got itin Aug 2018. Nothing is wrong with it,works great. Just upgrading to a bigger boat next year. It's a 3 stage. It has LED lighting ontop/white and blue lights. Bluetooth? Control at panel Wirelessremote (1)...
  2. New Jersey
    Selling my 12 foot Minn KotaTalon shallow water anchor. It's One years old. I got itin Aug 2018. Nothing is wrong with it,works great. Just upgrading to a bigger boat next year. It's a 3 stage. It has LED lighting ontop/white and blue lights. Bluetooth? Control at panel...
  3. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    Stripers love chug bugs, caught a 19 inch, 24 inch, and lost a one that was 30+ inch's on a chug bug south of coeymans from shore ;)
  4. Hudson River
    Does anyone have some water temp readings from the Hudson? Most of the bouy's are down this year. All I see is Poughkeepsie at 43°F the past few days. Wondering about Newburgh and Tappan Zee/Cuomo areas in particular. Not sure I'm quite ready to dewinterize quite yet.
  5. Hudson River
    Hi all, could anyone provide me with current condition of albany area? Currious how last nite's rain affected the river as I would like to call in sick to work tomorrow! Thanks!
  6. The Striper Forum
    Read more about the 5 Great All-Purpose Fresh Water Fishing Rods.
  7. Hudson River
    Anyone having recent water temps in your are Please post. Water Town County Not asking anyone for specific locations..... :flyfish:
  8. Hudson River
    The HRFA water temp site down @ http://www.rung.us/chas/rivtemp.pl . They had a program that gathered the temps from USGS and NOAA web pages. Well something happened, and there is no easy fix. However if you go to the main web site for HRFA , and click on "River Conditions". It will link you to...
  9. Hudson River
    First time I've seen 58 degrees in Albany. I think I saw 57.2 this morning
  10. Hudson River
    Launched out of Greene County to fish the outgoing tide this morning. Bait started out a bit tough but I was able to catch my limit. After wetting my lines I didn't get a chance to sit down. One run and drop after another. Killed half of my bait with no hook-ups. Reluctantly, I decided to dunk...
  11. Hudson River
    Up 1 degree from yesterday with the rain, itching to get out this Sunday. Hope things come back to life. :clock:
  12. Hudson River
    Hi guys been watching the reports here for a few years very good ans informative info here just joined the site . I'm taking April 1st. off and fishing out of Albany who else will be out there ?
  13. View From The Beach
    For those who haven't had their fill of instructional fishing videos yet, I just completed one on fishing bucktails in the rough stuff. Hope you find it useful.
  14. Buy - Sell - Trade
    LifeProof Water Proof Case for Iphone 5/5S NUUD Screenless Technology. Its only 2 months old, selling because upgraded Iphone to 6. They sell for $79.99 I'm asking $40.00 and free ship. A great case for fishing or hunting in the rain or under water. Comes with everything you see in Photo and...
  15. Hudson River
    this might cause some issues for herring and muddy water once its released.... http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Normans-Kill-blocked-by-collapses-bank-flooding-6211387.php
  16. Hudson River
    The Ice is broken up in Troy and I reserved my dock today. It is coming fast I cant wait, what about everyone else?
  17. Shorebound - Surf Beginners
    Hi all. I just put up a new video on my board "The View From The Beach" that many of you might find useful. It's the first in a series of videos I'm doing on reading water and beaches and it's entitled "Understanding Waves and Wave Action". I decided to start with this topic because everything...
  18. Delaware River
    Hi guys, I have never fished the Delaware for stripers.. I fish mostly Salt water,Raritan Bay and as far soutn as manasquan inlet.. Myself and family just started camping last year and we are are looking to camp in and around the Water gap section of the big D we have a couple of campgrounds...
  19. Hudson River
    Any chance it is clearing up?? As much as i have said i am done if the water clears up i may just have to give it one more go. I remember a June 1 trip a few years ago when i released my second fish at 5:17 AM!
1-19 of 219 Results