Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 26 Results
  1. Hudson River
    It is my understanding that due to this COVID-19 crap any marina that does not sell gas cannot open for business. Does anyone have any info on this ??
  2. Hudson River
    Certified Marina will not be opening as a Marina this year... Something about there mortage and going up for sale...
  3. Hudson River
    Come join us at C. Springer Welding Works & Marina for our 1ST ANNUAL STRIPED BASS TOURNAMENT. MAY 5TH & 6TH Saturday 5:30am to Sunday 2pm.
  4. Hudson River
    New Marina this year in Albany. It's located on lower Broadway next to the Uhaul building.
  5. The Striper Forum
    Red Tuna Shirt Club is proud to announce our July shirt - Bud N' Mary's Marina from Islamorada, Florida Keys! This one-of-a-kind shirt has been sent to all Red Tuna members - let us know how you like it. If you haven't joined yet, do so this week and we will send you this authentic Bud N'...
  6. Hudson River
    Putting ny boat in today. Hyde Park Marina is on River Point Rd. off Rt. 9 by Planet Fitness. (Not the one by the train station in the village.) The ramp area is under construction but you can still launch to get in to your slip.
  7. Boaters Forum
    I will be heading south for some Striper Fishing this weekend. Can anyone suggest a good Marina to go out of? Somewhere at the mouth of the Connecticut River with a bait shop would be great. Thanks in advance for any feedback.
  8. The Striper Forum
    I will be heading south for some Striper Fishing this weekend. Can anyone suggest a good Marina to go out of? Somewhere at the mouth of the Connecticut River with a bait shop would be great. Thanks in advance for any feedback.
  9. Saltwater Species
    Goooooooooooooooooood fishing Costa Rica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's see what's up with Captain Walton and Mate Christian………Down at the beautiful Los Sueños Marina, it goes like so…….. 6/10 Finds one of our Luxury Condo owners Terry Johnson heading out on...
  10. Hudson River
    I was just checkin to see if anyone ever had a slip over to the albany yacht club by the port? I see they have slips for fisherman for 75 a week. Is it safe to leave the boat there and is it worth it ? just lookin for some wisdom???? from someone that has had a slip there t.y c.kid
  11. Cape Cod Canal
    i am new to the area and will be spending time near kingman marina this summer, can anyone shed some light on fishing in that area?
  12. Hudson River
    Does anybody know if any of the marinas on the north end of the river carry fuel without the 10% ethanol?
  13. Hudson River
    Rules A Regulations 1. Entry Fee: $10 must be paid by 9pm on April 19th 09 , or mailed ,Postmarked by April 20th. 100% of all entry money collected is paid back as prizes. In person sign up will be at Yanni's Too. 2. Contest Dates: The contest starts Midnight April 20th,09 and ends 6pm on May...
  14. Massachusetts
    I just moved from Charlestown to Jamaica Plain in Boston. I'll need to find a slip for my boat somewhere in the southern side of Boston. Preferably in Dorechester but also possibly in Southie or Quincy. Can anyone recommend a good place that charges reasonable prices? My boat is only 20' and...
  15. Seminars / Expos / Tourneys
    June 11th and 12th http://www.stripertournament.com/stripertournament/index.html
  16. New York
    Ralph Nissell Nj.com Another successful year for Striped Bass Tournament Thursday, November 17, 2005 Last weekend's two-day Striped Bass Tournament out of the Bay Point Marina saw 97 boats weigh in over 100 blues and stripers. According to Kate Nelson of the Bay Point Marina, the largest bass...
  17. Arkansas
    http://www.spadramarina.com/
  18. Arkansas
    Lake Dardanelle spreads westward behind Dardanelle Dam into Pope, Yell, Logan, Johnson, and Franklin Counties. Two miles wide in places, it reaches 50 miles upstream to the Ozark-Jeta Taylor Lock and Dam and has 315 miles of shoreline. Lake Dardanelle - Russellville office
  19. Alabama Stripers
    a pretty cool marina cam located in perdido bay...Orange Beach, Alabama http://www.zekeslanding.com/web_camaras.html especially 3:00-4:30 CST when the 10 hour charters are putting the catch of the day on the board.
  20. Seminars / Expos / Tourneys
    June 26-27, NEW HAMPSHIRE, New Castle: 9th Annual Wentworth Marina Striped Bass Tournament. Contact Grace Holloway at (603) 431-1899, Fax: (603) 436-3294, or email: scandepa@comcast.net, website: www.stripertournament.com
1-20 of 26 Results