Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-16 of 30 Results
  1. The Striper Forum
    Hey guys. Lost my supplier in the Hudson valley for flat worms. Not sure where I want to buy em just yet. But looking for the lowest price and best bang for your buck flats! Online would be great or spots in dutchess country ny. Pm me if ya would like thanks!
  2. Florida Stripers and Hybrids
    FREE THE OCKLAWAHA RIVER BY THE BREACHING OF RODMAN DAM https://www.change.org/p/st-johns-river-water-management-district-free-the-ocklawaha-river-by-the-breaching-of-rodman-dam I know that most of you are probably not -- but if you are a FLORIDA registered voter and/or real property owner...
  3. Hudson River
    I bought my wife's car when the lease ended. It is a Mazda CX7 and will be fine pulling my rowboat but i need a hitch and lights etc. I have heard Uhaul does them and i know they can be bought online. Just wondering if anyone had any good or bad experiences. I figure it is about time to work...
  4. The Striper Forum
    The goal of my new shop is to provide affordable and reliable fishing gear that anyone can afford. The shop features bucktails, flies and rigs at great prices. Bucktails are only $3.99!!!!! tell me what you think https://www.etsy.com/shop/BackWaterTackle?ref=hdr_shop_menu
  5. South Carolina - Interior
    Just wondering if there is anyone around (SC) Hartwell, Russell area listening. Im new to this web site and it is kind of disappointing that no one is really saying anything. Would like to strike up some conversation about fishing in our area. :frustrated:
  6. Massachusetts
    "Stripers Forever members - anglers in Maryland have had enough of gill nets in Chesapeake Bay - amen to that - and have put together an online petition to abolish them for presentation to MD officials. They have also started a manual version and secured over 800 signatures at a fishing show in...
  7. The Striper Forum
    Stripers Forever members - anglers in Maryland have had enough of gill nets in Chesapeake Bay - amen to that - and have put together an online petition to abolish them for presentation to MD officials. They have also started a manual version and secured over 800 signatures at a fishing show in...
  8. Maine
    Computer issues this past week. Look for this weekends posts on conditions and catch info. Bookings are heating up, so don't wait too long to reserve your spot. Day trips for groups available, and evening trips for solo anglers have seats.
  9. Stripers 101 - The Beginners clinic.
    How do i find ouit who is online at a certain time??
  10. Boaters Forum
    I've posted this before. But this is the time of year for dreaming and planning. Thought I'd repost it. Dream on,, spring is coming. believe it or not. :funky: http://www.charts.noaa.gov/OnLineViewer/AtlanticCoastViewerTable.shtml #132XX is the southern New England area of maps
  11. California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta
    California Dept of Fish and Game online fishing guide ArcIMS distributes GIS data and allows users to create queries and requests through a browser without having GIS software installed on the user's local computer. It can be used to locate impoundments where stripers or any other fish for...
  12. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    My local resource doesn't have the sassy shad imitations in bulk packs anymore, and I'm almost out. Can anyone point me to the best location online for sassy shad (swim tail) plastics? Looking for bulk packs (50 - 100). I used to be able to pick them up locally for 6.99 a bag of 100! Thanks guys.
  13. Surfcasting Central
    hi I'm looking for a good tide chart for montauk. I can't seem to find any thing for the point on NOAA, and the sites I have found vary by an hour. Any help would be great. Thanks
  14. Surfcasting Central
    list your favorites!
  15. Contest Forum
    One of my club brothers and closest friends, Digger is running the annual plug action over on SOL to benefit my surf clubs kiddie trout tournament - The Shark River Surf Anglers annual Spring Lake Kiddie Trout Tournament held Saturday April 8th from 8 A:M to 3 P:M at Spring Lake in the town of...
1-16 of 30 Results