Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 47 Results
  1. Hudson River
    Come join us at C. Springer Welding Works & Marina for our 1ST ANNUAL STRIPED BASS TOURNAMENT. MAY 5TH & 6TH Saturday 5:30am to Sunday 2pm.
  2. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Pelagic Outfitters Annual Black Friday thru Cyber Monday Sale is here! Sale Starts Midnight Wednesday 11/23 and runs through Midnight Monday 11/28 Savings up to 70%!! Use Coupon code HOOKEDUP20 for savings code is case sensitive so please all caps. First 100 orders over $100.00 receive...
  3. Hudson River
    Come on in and sign up guys.
  4. Hudson River
    This is all I know about this.
  5. Hudson River
    http://hvsevents.com/ Sign up and register today. This is the second year of the first of its kind catch and release online Striped Bass fishing tournament. Let's have some fun with a chance to win a few $$$$ and save the fishery with a no kill tournament. View page for tournament and...
  6. Saltwater Striper Clubs
    5th annual Delaware river striper tournament held once again at the West end boat club 500 W. 2nd St., Essington PA 19029. All anglers can register online at DRST.org $50 per person gets you your meal and open beer bar for two hours.again this year sponsors will be Cabela's. St. Croix rods...
  7. New Jersey
    (For the moderators, I cleared this with JakeF before posting - Thanks Jake) For those familiar with the tournament, new this year the tournament will be run on a catch and release format. New this year also will be a boat/kayak division. Of course, we will still have our surf/shore division...
  8. New Jersey
    Any news on weigh-INS for day 1? At lobster loft in sea isle city.??
  9. New Jersey
    The 10th Hudson River Fishermen's Association Annual Surf Fishing Tournament is set for October 15th, 2011 in both Seaside Heights and Seaside Park, New Jersey. This is an ASAC sanctioned surf fishing tournament (www.asaconline.org). Teams and Individuals are invited to participate. 4x4 permits...
  10. Surfcasting Central
    The 10th Hudson River Fishermen's Association Annual Surf Fishing Tournament is set for October 15th, 2011 in both Seaside Heights and Seaside Park, New Jersey. This is an ASAC sanctioned surf fishing tournament (www.asaconline.org). Teams and Individuals are invited to participate. 4x4 permits...
  11. Striped Bass Fishery Conservation/Politics/News
    Anglers frustrated with unrealistic implementation of Magnuson-Stevens Act SILVER SPRINGS, MD - A three-day workshop on annual catch limits (ACLs) sponsored by the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) that concludes this week leaves very little hope that the recreational sector will find a...
  12. Delaware River
    1ST ANNUAL DELAWARE RIVER STRIPER TOURNAMENT DATE: SATURDAY, MARCH 26 2011 WHERE: WEST END BOAT CLUB 500 WEST 2ND STREET ESSINGTON, PA 19029 610-521-4747 TIME: Sun-Up To 3:00 PM Weigh in @ the WEBC Dock LAUNCH: ANYWHERE ON THE DELAWARE INCLUDES Refreshments, food/Buffet and open bar (1hr)...
  13. The Striper Forum
    this is a Jersey shore gathering on the weekend of thanksgiving. it is basically a gathering and although we will fish it. it's just to honor a member who will be home that weekend and if there are enough guys willing to attend i',m sure it would be appreciated as there may not be a killer bite...
  14. New Jersey
    On October 30, 2010, the Hudson River Fishermen's Association is holding its Ninth Annual Surf Fishing Tournament in Seaside Park and Seaside Heights, NJ. All anglers are cordially invited to attend and fish this event. However, open registration is limited by the amount of available space on...
  15. Striper247 Events
    may 15th "sat nite" (rain date is fri nite 14th). i will know by mid week if that's the case. will be the 2nd 2010 gathering on staten island.... those of you who wish to catch some fish and laugh your ass off are welcome. those who didn't catch fish last outing better make it this time...
  16. Massachusetts
    THE SIXTH ANNUAL HELP HOOK THE CURE DERBY AUGUST 28TH, 2010 The 6th Annual Help Hook the Cure Derby will have boats from all over Massachusetts on the waters of Boston Harbor between 5AM and 3 PM on August 28, 2010. Nick Frasso, along with the Winthrop Lodge of Elks, will lead the charity...
  17. Kayaking Stripers
    http://www.captainkayak.com/tournaments.html Who's going? I need some practice with the TnW but I am planning on making the trip from VA!
  18. New York
    http://www.captainkayak.com/tournaments.html Who's going? I need some practice with the TnW but I am planning on making the trip from VA!
  19. DelMarVA
    Virginia Virginia annual saltwater license Individual lifetime saltwater recreational fishing license $ 250.00** ** lifetime licenses are also available for VA residents at lower cost based on age as follows: age 45-50 - $120; age 51-55 - $90; age 56-60 - $60; age 61-64 - $30. Virginia Saltwater...
  20. Hudson River
    Rules A Regulations 1. Entry Fee: $10 must be paid by 9pm on April 19th 09 , or mailed ,Postmarked by April 20th. 100% of all entry money collected is paid back as prizes. In person sign up will be at Yanni's Too. 2. Contest Dates: The contest starts Midnight April 20th,09 and ends 6pm on May...
1-20 of 47 Results