Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-16 of 19 Results
  1. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    We dug through this month's Kickstarter projects and cherry picked some of our personal favorites in the Outdoor/Exploration/EDC/Gear space. Enjoy! https://www.wiseguide.com/outdoors/kickstarter-outdoor-gear-indiegogo/
  2. New Member Introductions
    wholesalenbajerseysbiz - Joined 1/20/13 - 4 posts - all spam rs247uqi - Joined 1/19/13 - 1 post - incoherent spam jikolat - Joined - 1/19/13 - Banned 1/19/13 cheapslebron10 - Joined 1/19/13 - Banned - 1/19/13 Welcome to the forum - NOT!!! Take your garbage somewhere else May you...
  3. Hudson River
    Striper season is right around the corner and there seems to be a growing number in kayak fishers on the hudson. If you read some of the other threads there seems to be a interest in having a day were we can all meet and spend the day fishing. Maybe bring a grill and make some lunch. If we have...
  4. Kayaking Stripers
    I have a Tarpon 140 and would like to start fishing off of Long Island. I don't know the area well and would like to find others to connect with and learn the area. If you're interested in meeting up, send me an email.
  5. Connecticut
    Maybe somewhere general on the surf in ct...
  6. New Member Introductions
    just by browsen around as a guest i could tell there are a good amount of knowledgeable guys here. :icon_thumright: thanx 4 all the help in advance guys....
  7. Plugs and Plug Building
    their cousins surfster... First are the four size of pikeis, top are giant jointeds painted in black pike scale, below is another painted in Purple eel... Below them are a pair of giant straight pikies, one painted in white flash, the other in green pike scale.. Below them are two medium...
  8. Striped Bass Fishery Conservation/Politics/News
    Atlantic Highly Migratory Species Advisory Panel to Meet; Oct 2-4 in Silver Spring, MD NOAA Fisheries Service will hold a meeting of the Atlantic Highly Migratory Species (HMS) Advisory Panel meeting, on October 2-4, 2007, in Silver Spring, MD. Topics for discussion will include, among others...
  9. Striped Bass Fishery Conservation/Politics/News
    New England Council's Habitat/Marine Protected Area/Ecosystem Committee to Meet; Sept 17 in Plymouth, MA The New England Fishery Management Council's Habitat/MPA/Ecosystem Committee will meet on September 17, 2007, at the Radisson Hotel in Plymouth, MA. Participants will review the Habitat...
  10. New Member Introductions
    Striperjim and admin are one in the same. Mikeyred and I both use admin to maintain the control panel. Mikeyred is currently out of action thats why the delay in the photoplog and arcade.
  11. New Member Introductions
    Hello everyone. A little about me. I am an avid striped bass fisherman, retired from 30 years of drudgery in the big city. (NY) I am 48 years old and live in Northeastern Pa. I fish mostly saltwater in New York, New Jersey and Long Island. I like to fish the Hudson and the Delaware rivers in...
  12. Striped Bass Fishery Conservation/Politics/News
    New England Council Magnuson-Stevens Commitee to Meet; Jun 13-15 in Newport, RI The New England Fishery Management Council?s Magnuson-Stevens Committee will meet June 2, 2006, beginning at 9am, at the Holiday Inn in Mansfield, MA. Any committee recommendations will be forwarded to the Council...
  13. DelMarVA
    Our next meet and greet...P.S.Y.C.O.s -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ok ladies and gentelmen. I have been holding off on posting anything until i could see what the weather looks like. From what i can tell it should be at least as nice as it was...
  14. Massachusetts
    New England Recreational Fishing Advisory Panel to Meet; Nov 1 in Peabody, MA The New England Fishery Management Council has scheduled a public meeting of its Recreational Fishing Advisory Panel. The meeting will be held on November 1, beginning at 9:30am, at the Holiday Inn in Peabody, MA...
  15. Striped Bass Fishery Conservation/Politics/News
    The Groundfish Stock Assessment Review (STAR) Panel will hold a work session on September 26-30, beginning at 8am each day. This meeting will be held in Room 1055 at NOAA's Sand Point Facility in Seattle, WA. The purpose of the STAR Panel meeting is to review draft stock assessments for lingcod...
  16. Striped Bass Fishery Conservation/Politics/News
    North Pacific Council?s Non-Target Species Committee to Meet The North Pacific Fishery Management Council's Non-Target Species Committee will meet September 22 to review the revised draft rockfish paper. Two video conference locations have been reserved, in Juneau, AK, and Seattle, WA. For...
1-16 of 19 Results