Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-10 of 10 Results
  1. California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta
    My nieghbors kid nick blew me out the water with his fish. Its one of the biggest bass ive ever seen come out of elsinore.
  2. Interior States and Landlocked Striper Forums
    William,s bait and tackle at the west marina in lake elsinore caught one of the biggest bass i have ever seen come out of this lake.:mental: His son nick who was using a sexy shad landed and released this fish. A p.b. For nick...
  3. California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta
    Hey, has anyone fished at the lake recently? If so, how was it? Since I cant get the camping trip to Silverwood, I figured I would take my kids there since its about 4 miles from me so they can catch bluegill or something. John
  4. California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta
    Hows the wiper fishing there recently, whats the best bait to use for trolling so i can cover water fairly quickly? ive never fished there just test ran my boats there. the water is pretty nasty. saw a carp die off the end of this summer.
  5. California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta
    UNBELIEVABLE DAY, TODAY. only fished for about an hr. farmed a dozen, released a dozen or so. these lil guys put the whoop,n on my ultra light 4 wt fly rod. had fun though. had on a gold panther martin and they just killed um.
  6. California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta
    Lake Elsinore fishery standing out link Jim Matthews, Outdoor Writer Posted: 01/15/2009 10:55:53 PM PST Lake Elsinore is quickly becoming one of the Southern California's premiere fisheries, and a special plant of hybrid striped bass or wipers on Wednesday this week was just the latest step in...
  7. California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta
    LAKE ELSINORE (KABC) -- Aquatic experts at Lake Elsinore are trying to save the lake's striped bass. More then 3,200 pounds of striped bass are being restocked to help revitalize the population of a fish prized by anglers. Experts say carp stir up sediment at the bottom of the lake and eat the...
  8. California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta
    City bringing in striped bass; hybrid fish to feed on carp 'fingerlings' in lake By: Jose Carvajal - Staff Writer for the Californian NC Times LAKE ELSINORE -- After trying with little success last year to remove from the lake tens of thousands of pounds of carp, a bottom-feeding fish blamed...
  9. The Wiper Room
    City bringing in striped bass; hybrid fish to feed on carp 'fingerlings' in lake By: Jose Carvajal - Staff Writer for the Californian NC Times LAKE ELSINORE -- After trying with little success last year to remove from the lake tens of thousands of pounds of carp, a bottom-feeding fish blamed...
  10. California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta
    Lake Elsinore: The lake was stocked with 20,000 pounds of hybrid striped bass, or wipers, over the first two weeks of June. Lake Esinore and San Jacinto Watershed Authority: minutes from last years meeting. Good news: An item to recommend a purchase order to obtain striped bass for Lake...
1-10 of 10 Results