Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 7 Results
  1. Hudson River
    Another day trying to get bait from shore. No bites on sabikis casting/floating down the creek. Tied a small treble hook stinger about 16" behind a stoolie (Shadlicous in this case). Put a small splitshot just behind the hook to give it some weight. Caught my daily limit in 90mins. Stocking the...
  2. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    I dont care what the weather is in 2 weeks iam fishing. ill just be wearing my boots . with 6-9 inches of snow coming its gonna suck. i was gonna go trout fishing on the opener but this changes things a little o well . ill just wait the 2 weeks to fish for my girls to get up here . bring on the...
  3. Texas Stripers
    In years past, May has been one of the best months to fish for Lake Texoma stripers and this year is no exception. It's really hard to describe just how good the fishing is. I can't keep up with the action because my customers are catching fish faster than I can take them off the hook and get...
  4. Hudson River
    Current weather pattern calls for rain Sunday, Monday, and damp and only in the mid-50's Mon. thru Weds. This is exactly what we need right now. Reports are that herring are all over the place, the bigger cows are arriving and the water temps have reached the low to mid 50 degre mark. The cooler...
  5. Hunting / Game
    We went into some big but familiar woods today. A max of six were on the prowl. Spent the whole day in the woods. The weather tested our stamina. We saw deer on almost every drive. Temperature at the truck at sunset 17 degrees. 25 mph wind. The deer played the wind today. We played back. There...
1-5 of 7 Results