Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 9 Results
  1. New Member Introductions
    Hello everyone, My name is John. I used to live in Kittery and Portsmouth a number of years ago. I met a nice girl, got married, she dragged me down to NC to be near her family. Now...its time to come home and start fishing again. Cant wait to be back, im sure you'll be hearing from me from...
  2. The Sports Bar
    For somebody of that stature, it would certainly behoove him to be a Yankee, which would probably be for the rest of his career," Steinbrenner, the Yankees' co-chairman, said during a telephone interview Friday with The Associated Press. "I think that would be a great move for him but, of course...
  3. The Sports Bar
    According to ESPN's Buster olney the Yankees added a seventh year to their original six-year, $140 million offer, bringing the total package to seven years and $161 million -- at $23 million a season, by far the biggest contract for any pitcher in history. Olney also confirmed that Sabathia can...
  4. Massachusetts
    Hello ya'll... lol I am going to be visiting West Dennis, (Bass River area)Massachusetts later this month. I am in need of some advice on tactics for stripers. I want to use artificial only and i will be fishing during the day. I'll have a pretty fast boat, so areas to fish don't have to be...
  5. The Sports Bar
    Breaking News story Yankee pitcher Cory Lidle killed in plane crash
  6. Massachusetts
    In one of my trips to Gloucester i pikced up a Yankee Fishing flyer. Looks like they go out 1/2 and full days for Haddock and Cod. I have never fished for either. What do you all suggest? Is it worth trying it out? I know these fish are deep - do they use the electric reels?
  7. Freshwater Tackle Box
    Hey Gang, A while back I recieved some "Bass Bombs" from the Yankee lure compnay. I went and broke them out last week and decided to check them out. To my amazement they SANK LIKE A ROCK. I was thinking this is pretty wacky for a topwater popper :BenNudd: . Is this the norm? Are they suppose...
  8. Massachusetts
    Are You (all) speaking speaking Bubbaese or are you(se) a Yankee Doodle Dandy? Find out and take the test. Yankee or rebel test
1-8 of 9 Results