Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 17 Results
  1. The Striper Forum
    I just picked up a Sebile Magic Swimmer 165 and I was wondering if anyone had any experience using them? How should I fish them and do they work? Thanks
  2. Plugs and Plug Building
    i wanted to do something that actually looks like a bunker so this is what i came up with. the 2 piece measures 8" and weighs 3 ozs and the 3 piece measures 9" and weighs 3 ozs. both swim real nice and am gonna try them both in the salt tomorrow. 2 piece 3 piece
  3. Step By Step Plug Making Tutorials
    This is a Pinkney inspired sand eel swimmer, although I have never seen one in person, a few years ago I came up with a need for a sand eel sized ( it also imitates spike mackerel) swimmer.. after a few design changes ( my drawing does not reflect these changes) i came up with a light, slim...
  4. Cape Cod Canal
    Any body else having luck with this lure / Seems to be an awful lot of Stripers being caught on them in the Canal.
  5. The Striper Forum
    I was wondering what seems to be the best way to fish a Danny Swimmer? I know with rapalas and bombers an intermitent twitch sometimes entices a bite. but with a danny should i just cast out and reel in slowly? and would trolling one out of a kayak be a viable option??
  6. Plugs and Plug Building
    5 pcs swimmer test tomorrow thank you
  7. Plugs and Plug Building
    how do you make one...like a triple fish or the 3:16 trout? is it just wood and weighted or....what... thanks
  8. Plugs and Plug Building
    alot of fun doing it love it hope you all like thank you
  9. Plugs and Plug Building
    was thinking, why not 20 pcs let's due preview
  10. Plugs and Plug Building
    crazyyyy:yay: but is 7 pcs.......
  11. Plugs and Plug Building
    just finish alot of work hope you like:4996:
  12. Plugs and Plug Building
    first try with 3 pcs Swimmer
  13. Plugs and Plug Building
    I have a question regarding the swimming of plug pictured. It is a 5" 2 1/4 oz. flat nose swimmer, which I thought or think is a top swimming plug. I quess it matters with the plug but would these swim below surface with a quicker retrieve? It's just that the other night/after dark I caught 3...
  14. Surfcasting Central
    I noticed that my swimmer gets tangled a lot on my leader. But at night its hard to tell whether its tangled or not causing me to waste a lot of time. I'll assume that my lure is moving properly on the retrieve and when it gets close its all tangled up. Any reccos anyone? Is this a common issue??
  15. Plugs and Plug Building
    pencil is sealed
  16. Plugs and Plug Building
    i dont think i have ever seen a black and pearl green before.
  17. Step By Step Plug Making Tutorials
    This will be a multipost/part project, first a little history. This stream line suface swimmer along with the Atom 40 and Pikie minnow is one of the most popular and consistant fish takers evermade. The two men most accociated with the Lure are Donny Musso and Danny Pinkney, both men made a...
1-17 of 17 Results