Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-14 of 14 Results
  1. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    Anyone have info on marinas or boat ramp closures up state? Rumors are flying. I’m just looking for an official directive. Was able to get some herring this morning in a local trib. They were biting the sabikis.
  2. Massachusetts
    are the docks still in at salisubry state park or cashmans? splashing my new ride tomorrow am!
  3. Hudson River
    whats up everyone. This is my 1st post and my 1st season boating and fishing the hudson. I've been getting a ton of info this winter on striper247 and a couple of other sites about fishing the hudson. I cant wait any longer. Unfortunatly its weekend fishing only for me. Does anyone have an...
  4. Massachusetts
    Hey guys. Yesterday I dropped my boat in at the state run ramp in Quincy, MA near the QYC. Needless to say, it SUCKED!! No dock to tie the boat up to. My buddy had to hold the boat while I parked the jeep. There must be better places!!I can't seem to find a web site that show addresses to the...
  5. Chesapeake Bay
    I went for a ride through Va. Beach just looking for boat ramps either private of public to launch my boat for striper fishing by the CBBT and Cape Henry area. I found one at the foot of the Lesner Bridge that charges 7 to 14 dollars depending on your license. I did not see anymore. I am aware...
  6. The Striper Forum
    Went to Salsbury this morning at dead low tide and found that someone had fileted about a dozen stripers right there. the seagulls were partying. Smarten up, comes to mind. Don't ruin it for everyone. Whoever you are.
  7. Delaware River
    Does anyone know which boat ramps also have docks? The ramp in Neshaminy State Park had the docks removed while they dredge. Are there any others nearby or on the Jersey side of the river with dock access? Thanks in advance for any help.
  8. Delaware River
    The Delaware River. Beginning in Hancock New York - :arrow: to the Commodore Barry Bridge Towns and Launches North to South West Branch -- Balls Eddy Launch via secondary road on the Pa. side off of Route 17 (NY Quickway) Trout East Branch Trout and small mouth Bass June prime time for Shad...
  9. Massachusetts
    Hey guys, im gonna head down to either Conn or RI next weekend and was wondering where i can drop my boat in or where i might find some fish?? Ive never gone out down there but figured it would probably be the best place to try right now. Thanks for your input....Jay
  10. DelMarVA
    I need to find a ramp to launch a 25ft boat that is open 24hrs. in onancock VA. I will be comeing down RT13 from MD. I mostly fish out of Taylor,s island MD. please help i have tried all of the gov. web sites and no one has any anwsers THANK YOU ! :?: :?:
  11. New Jersey
    Complete data Plot for sandy hook New York Tides for 2010 New Jersey Tides for 2010 Delaware Tides for 2010 Pennsylvania Tides for 2010 ************************************************************ U.S. ARMY CORPS LONG ISLAND SHORE SITE...
  12. Hudson River
    Complete data Plot for sandy hook New York Tides for 2010 New Jersey Tides for 2010 Delaware Tides for 2010 Pennsylvania Tides for 2010 ************************************************************ U.S. ARMY CORPS LONG ISLAND SHORE SITE...
  13. New York
    New York Tides for 2010 New Jersey Tides for 2010 Delaware Tides for 2010 Pennsylvania Tides for 2010 ************************************************************ U.S. ARMY CORPS LONG ISLAND SHORE SITE. ************************************************************ New York State Marine...
  14. New York
1-14 of 14 Results