Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-15 of 17 Results
  1. Hudson River
    I do most of my fishing from shore so I am curious to know what type and size sinkers you guys are using. I usually use 3oz have 1,2 and 4's feel as if 1,2 not enough and 4 too much...
  2. Delaware River
    If you have been following my articles about "How to Catch Striped Bass on the Delaware River" this will fill in some gaps for the bank fishermen that I have neglected. Below is brief overview of where to fish from land on the Delaware River, covering Philadelphia to Bucks County with google...
  3. New Member Introductions
    We are moving back to Alabama from Florida where he have lived for the last 10 years. Originally from NJ, but since 1969, including college I lived in Alabama. My wife is an Alabama girl. We are looking to find a spot along the bank where we can do some stripper fishing; bait suggestions ...
  4. Buy - Sell - Trade
    i am looking for a creek bank bait spa, anyone out there have one for sell?
  5. The Striper Forum
    Hey guys, i was wanting to know if anyone out there has a creek bank bait spa they wanted to sell? If anyone has one or knows of anyone who has one that would sell it, please let me know! Thanks a bunch!
  6. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Looking for a 50 gallon Creek Bank tank. Billy Mac:navy:
  7. Massachusetts
    So I just got a new boat and I am heading out of Hingham to Stellwagen Early Sunday morning. I was wondering what I should expect as this is my 1st trip. What fish are in season? Cod? Haddock? I know tuna are and we will be fishing for Tuna as I just picked up the permit for the boat, and a lot...
  8. Arizona Stripers
    I fish from the bank for stripers at Lake Pleasant all the time. These are all deep spots that can be fished from the bank with anchovies on the bottom: Below Roadrunner Campground by the Visitor's center. The point below the Visitor's center or out on the point of the (now) island towards the...
  9. Striper Guides & Charters
    Good Morning and it is nice to be back. With a new website up and running after a great season catching cod, tuna, haddock, pollock and of course striped bass and we are now booking for the 2010 season. I hope to get my friend Randy on the River Rebel out this year. We run both private and...
  10. Striper Guides & Charters
    Good Morning and it is nice to be back. With a new website up and running after a great season catching cod, tuna, haddock, pollock and of course striped bass and we are now booking for the 2010 season. I hope to get my friend Randy on the River Rebel out this year. We run both private and...
  11. Pennsylvania's Lakes, Rivers and Impoundments
    Hello, wondering if anybody fishes for stripers from shore. Heard of guys doing it and going to try it myself this spring. If so anybody willing to share any info such as general locations to try, lure recommendations, and setups that you may use. I am aware that people don't like to give out...
  12. Striped Bass Fishery Conservation/Politics/News
    There seems to be a growing trend in the management of N.C. lakes and waterways to deny bank fisherman access to fishable waters. I have watched as the area lakes, such as the Falls lake areas that were open to bank fisherman, subtly be closed off to access by banning any parking areas, or...
  13. Hudson River
    I bank fish in the Kingston/Rondout area, had some success with chunk herring the last years. Met a couple guys coming off the shore last year who caught several 20+pounders on rapalas. Any input on what lures works best for bank fishing Esopus Meadows or the Rondout Creek?
  14. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    Hey guys, I finally got around to using the sinker die cast my Dad gave me last fall. Along with Acetylin Tourches and welder too. I don't have the best setup to make up but I made about two dozen already. 7, 5 1/2, 4 1/2, 3 1/2, 2 1/2... I got a big pile of lead lying around... About 50...
  15. Surfcasting Central
    I had good success this fall using bunker that I would buy at a tackle shop, but I would sometimes rather avoid the trip to the tackle shop. There's a number of fresh fish stores in my area. What do you think that is normally sold in local fish stores would work just as good as bunker? They...
1-15 of 17 Results