Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 11 Results
  1. Blogs
    New blog article: Atlantic Salmon Restoration Project Hits the Wall
  2. The Striper Forum
    Hey guys, newbie here but don't hate me for it. I know there are some guys out there that can tell the fish by what hits they get and not just by looking at them in the boat.haha. Was out the other night and had 3 good hits back to back, the first grabbed the bait and cut the line all in one...
  3. California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta
    Went up to the duct again and casting out about 30 minutes and HITS ON. Landed the first one at 7.7 lbs and had to get the hook out of his mouth and the net was twisted around him and discovered it bent the hooks, so I tied on another lure casted out and got a second hit and its on, it kept...
  4. Massachusetts
    A disabled fishing trawler under tow from a Canadian Coast Guard icebreaker slammed into a piece of ice and capsized in the dark early hours of Saturday morning, sending six seal hunters into a mad scramble for survival that ended with three dead and one missing. Two hunters were rescued from...
  5. California Aqueduct
    Well I got up this morning to try and see if I can fish for them stripers and started out and got one 3 lb 12 oz. 21 inches long but then no more hits so I went home about 10:10 am and showed the wife and didn't get a picture but got it in the freezer already cleaned. The wind and tumbleweeds...
  6. Massachusetts
    Always sumbuddee lookin ta shit in that river and not wash their ass. Awesome. http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/01052006/news/81264.htm
  7. Rhode Island Fishing
    :D Briggs whats the report in little Compton ? Have you been out yet? Oh yeahh I got some plastic balls for ya. 8)
1-8 of 11 Results