Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 7 Results
  1. View From The Beach
    Hi all. I took advantage of some down time from a bad back to make another video. This one explores the uses of Bing Maps in bird's eye mode in finding and identifying structure, particularly around inlets and just inside inlets. It's also very useful in finding parking access to spots. Here's...
  2. Plugs and Plug Building
    I just made a batch of the carbide insert tool holder used on the vega midi. I had to run a batch of 10 to justify programing and seting up my CNC mill. I wil not need 10 of these tools. I am going to sell the tools as a kit which includes: 1ea.7/16 dia. holder 1ea. wrench 1ea. screw 5ea...
  3. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    DEC has a great, very accurate mapping program called the Hudson River Benthic mapper. It has very accurate contours from NYC all the way up to the troy dam and actual side scan imagery from the river bottom. Check it out, its pretty sweet! http://www.dec.ny.gov/imsmaps/benthic/viewer.htm
  4. Hunting / Game
    My favorite tool for upland is my 20 gauge ithaca side by side. just wondering what everyone else uses?
  5. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    What do you guys use to cut your PowerPro? I have a Leatherman scissors, and they only work even decent when the line is super-taut. Is there anything out there that can cut it when it's moderately slack? Thanks in advance.
1-5 of 7 Results