Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-16 of 16 Results
  1. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Hybrid & Board Shorts only $9.99!! Your choices can be found here: http://www.pelagicoutfitters.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index
  2. Stripers 101 - The Beginners clinic.
    How long do you make your leaders for your tandem rigs you pull on your planer board rods? I'm new to planer board fishing, I've got to make up some rigs and I want to get them fishing right. Thanks for any info in advance.
  3. The Striper Forum
    How long do you make your leaders for your tandem rigs you pull on your planer board rods? I'm new to planer board fishing, I've got to make up some rigs and I want to get them fishing right. Thanks for any info in advance.
  4. Plugs and Plug Building
    Please don't bash me as a spammer! I have been working very hard to make a better BulletBobber that will exceed every fisherman's desire. I would tell you what you are looking at and how to use "ProwlerPlaners" but I want to hear what you see??? What is and isn't obvious? Is there any...
  5. Plugs and Plug Building
    I don't make plugs but this may be something plug builders want to try. Designing planer boards is a hobby I am hooked on and wanted to share my ideas and developments. I sell BulletBobber and DualFin planers that flip direction but realized many folks just want small user friendly planers...
  6. Chesapeake Bay
    Hey guys was wondering if any one has a suggestions on how to keep the main line on my planer boards tight while trolling. My main line is about 75 feet and seems to get a lot of slack in it while trolling. when the line is loose it makes my rod lines jump ?? Is this correct?
  7. Chesapeake Bay
    Hi guys, Just was looking for some help setting up planner boards on my boat. This was my first fall season trolling for striper and I had some sucess the last few trips out . I have just been trolling with the sea striker planners and ran four lines from my rod holders out the backof the boat...
  8. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    Where do you all get your cutting boards for filleting fish? Are there any companies that make custom dimensions so you can store them inside a cooler? Thanks.
  9. New Member Introductions
    Hey Guys! I just wanted to stop in for a quick intro.. My name is Matt, I live in Keene NH with my wife and 2 boys, 4 and 7. I am mostly a freshwater bass guy, but I do love the stripers!! I Striper fish as much as possible, mostly shore/surf but occasionally from the boat too. I am headed up to...
  10. The Striper Forum
    My bug gjust bought a 17.5 goot bowrider for saltwater. he told me to buy a boat rod if i want and get it filled with line and your own lures to troll for stripers in the merrimack river or off the coast of massachusetts and and or new hampshire. i wanna fish planr boards, umbrella rigs, deep...
  11. California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta
    I'm fishinone. I usually fish Castaic Lake for striper but I fish Pyramid Lake, the Aqueduct and the Ocean quite a bit too. I recognized some of the guys on the board from other boards. Hello.
  12. New York
    I have been fishing since I was 5 and that was a very long time ago! I am new to this board and I am trying to figure out how to locate posts from LI? I fish Fire Island, North Shore and Montauk in the fall. It is quiet recently but I had one of my best bass fishing years in May, June. I...
  13. Trolling for Stripers
    I have never used either the Umbrella rig or a planer board. My fishing is currently going to take place in and around Cordell Hull an impoundment on the Cumberland River here in middle Tn. I have dragged some lures around without much success just to get a feel for the boat and trolling speeds...
  14. Trolling for Stripers
    I have never used either the Umbrella rig or a planer board. My fishing is currently going to take place in and around Cordell Hull an impoundment on the Cumberland River here in middle Tn. I have dragged some lures around without much success just to get a feel for the boat and trolling speeds...
  15. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    Lets start out by saying this. Wow was friday a windy day to be out on the river. Well herring were pretty easy to scap down here n catskill on fri went to some docks tied up n after bout ten minutes we were off fishing. Not the same saturday morning. Tide was in herring were deep and it...
  16. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    :yay: just talked to the animal of boat striper fishing and he's caught 29..TWENTY NINE so far from his boat..ow....he's going out right now....the total count should be OVER 35 fish from the boat...ouch..when he gets back..I won't give up his name or where he's goes....:smiliedoh:.....
1-16 of 16 Results