Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 90 Results
  1. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    We've made it through the holidays and into the new year, and as a reward of sorts, it seems Carhartt has more savings handy to get encourage those shoppers that didn't get what they really wanted for Christmas. The "Winter Clearance" sale covers a wide range of men's and women's items...
  2. Rods And Custom Rod Building
    I came across a few garage sales and picked up a total of 3 interesting surf rods, all of which are in need of a good overhaul. I striped one down to just the bare blank but I'm not certain which blank it is since there wasn't any label. Color: Honey Overall length: 135-1/4" Weight: 14.3oz Butt...
  3. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    -11 this morning and -33 with the windchill. Hard to believe it will be striper time in about 9 weeks! Can't wait.
  4. California Aqueduct
    I hope this can help some of you striper fisherman fishing at the Aqueducts. I've been using a planar board to troll the aqueduct lately with alot of sucess. It's a great way to catch fish in the winter time and when the bite has shut off. You can cover alot of water this way and find the...
  5. California Aqueduct
    I'm starting to get into striper fishing more but the winter, cold, and rain is soon on its way.... Is it still good fishing in the winter?? Whats good to use..jerkbaits swimbaits jigs??
  6. Saltwater Species
    Hey guys, I wanted to ask since winter flounder season opens here in New York tomorrow, what techniques you guys use to catch winter flounder from shore or jetty. I am aware that simple rigs with small hooks and colorful attractants with clam or mussel attached work, but I'd love to hear...
  7. Hudson River
    according to pux phil looks like we will have six more weeks of winter. And who knows what that will bring
  8. The Striper Forum
    Where can I fish for striper in the winter from the surf(fly rod)? I know they migrate as it gets colder. I was thinking december.
  9. Blogs
    New blog article: Winter Shows
  10. Blogs
    New blog article: New Year's Resolutions, Fish Ladders & Winter Projects
  11. Massachusetts
    Hi all I'm heading up to winter island for a weekend of kayak fishing come mid August, and could use some advice. I've never been there and don't have a clue where to start. If anyone has any advice, please pm me some suggestions. I really would appreciate the help Thanks Kb
  12. Tennessee Stripers and Wipers
    Caught a few Striper's 2 weeks ago, First time I have hooked up with 20"+ fish here in cold weather. so I may be on to something. Need more time on the water and more fish to key in on them better. But may have just found what I have been looking for all these years in winter time Striper fishing.
  13. The Striper Forum
    Do you think the mild winter will start the striped bass migration early?
  14. The Striper Forum
    I've been fishing every other weekend up at the Colusa Stretch of the sac river and haven't caught much of anything. the past two weekends I have caught one each time i went which is good, but I'm looking to catch at least a limit. any tips on catching them winter striped bass?
  15. New Jersey
    I have caught small blues, flounder and eels during the summer in the bay near the Silverton Toms River area. My question is can you catch anything this far back in the bay during the winter?
  16. Sweetwater Fishing -Freshwater Stripers
    :icon_cry:I would like to know where/what hybrids do during the winter drawdown in flood control lakes.If someone could give me an idea,that would be great!I can not seem to finth_icon_splitform.g::eek:d them.I can find bait fish,but can not get bit!!!!
  17. Plugs and Plug Building
    Various plug. All large, about 3-4.5 ozs
1-18 of 90 Results