Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-10 of 10 Results
  1. Rods And Custom Rod Building
    I came across a few garage sales and picked up a total of 3 interesting surf rods, all of which are in need of a good overhaul. I striped one down to just the bare blank but I'm not certain which blank it is since there wasn't any label. Color: Honey Overall length: 135-1/4" Weight: 14.3oz Butt...
  2. New Jersey
    JCSA 2017 Fall Striper Bonanza! TWO WEEKENDS - 4 DAYS OF FISHING! October 14, 2017 - October 15, 2017 October 21st, 2017 - October 22nd, 2017 Fish your way - Private Boat, Head Boat, Kayak or Beach! Prizes based on First 120 Anglers! $3000 in PRIZES! 1st place - $1500 2nd Place - $900 3rd Place...
  3. Maine
    Sorry for the late notification on this, but just found out now. http://www.sacobaytackle.com/fishing-seminars.shtml See you there.
  4. New Jersey
    May 1, 2017 - June 30, 2017 $120 PER ANGLER! Fish your way - Private Boat, Head Boat, Kayak or Beach! Prizes based on First 100 Anglers! $7200 in PRIZES! 1st place - $3600 2nd Place - $2160 3rd Place - $1440 FIRST BASS WEIGHED IN OVER 50 LBS. GUARANTEED $250! If not 100% filled, a...
  5. Hudson River
    ** SHOW EM' IF YA GOT EM' ** Post any 2016 Striper Reports and photos here. Hope to see a bunch of HAWGS. Feel free to include county or general area, No need to give up specific spots or honey holes. Please try and limit it to just reports & congrats. Thanks and good luck all !
  6. Hudson River
    We can use this thread to track Herring movements up the river. :icon_thelmutsalute: Let us know when you start seeing them ... General location or county is fine, no need to give up your specific honey holes. Thank you!
  7. Delaware River
    who's gonna start the 2017 discussion? Will the season start early? Are you out there Mu?
  8. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    Ice fishing is wrapping up, the 2017 striper season should only be about a month and a half away!!! Taking the cover off of the boat in a few weeks if the weather cooperates! :icon_razz:
  9. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Reel in the Savings and the New Year with Pelagic Outfitters. Use coupon code 2017 for an additional 17% savings on our already outstanding offers. Sale starts Friday 12/30/16 at 11pm and runs through Monday 1/2/17 9pm Find your best deals here...
  10. Hudson River
    http://www.nesaltwatershow.com/ This is absolutely the best show to attend............I recommend it if you have time.
1-10 of 10 Results