Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 55 Results
  1. Buy - Sell - Trade
    I want to put this reel up for sale to fund something else it was used maybe 10 times always from Shore and never dunked. I am asking$325 it comes spooled with 50lb braid Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. New Member Introductions
    Hello All, I have been fishing for twenty years, but mainly focused on freshwater species in local ponds and a little river fishing. I grew up in nahant, Ma but never really gave saltwater fishing too much effort. I've caught a handful of stripers from shore, mostly in cutbait, a couple on...
  3. New Member Introductions
    I have been reading up on as much info as I can with the Winter break. I lived in NJ for 25 years and have since been living in PA for the last 10. I am looking to move back to South NJ and had myself a good year (minus the surf) off party boats and the the Wall in Pt Pleasant. I upgraded my...
  4. Rhode Island Fishing
    I'm thinking of lugging my kaysk up to rhode this spring but only if there is access to the salt ponds. I caught some Albies on the yak this past year off watch hill light and it was great, but I'm really only interested in the salt ponds for the spring. Are there any little put ins off the...
  5. New York
    Has anybody had any issues obtaining the NYS fishing license? I went to the DECALS website and was not able to get it. Any advise would be appreciated!
  6. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Hi, I am new to the forum, so I thought i would post this group of rods and reels. I do all kinds of fishing, but stopped offshore fishing several years ago, so here's what i have. Penn 704, good condition missing cosmetic decal on side Diawa Sealine 400 brand new unused Diawa Sealine 400...
  7. Blogs
    New blog article: New England Salt Water Fishing Show
  8. The Striper Forum
    Im in Maine, does my recreational salt water lic. cover me for Ma. Nh.? Or do i need to buy another for each state? Non res. maybe? Wouldn't be surprised! My Maine should cover salt waters. Isn't it a federal thing through the state? One lic. should do it? I hope.
  9. The Striper Forum
    I'm in Maine and want to fish Ma. Nh. does my maine saltwater cover me for Ma. Nh.? Or do i need a nonresident salt water? hmmm?
  10. New Jersey
    3/16 - 3/17 - 3/18 Most of the shows are very good. I always go to the Fly Fishing Show. This is the first time I saw a salt water show for there, $11. It opens at Noon Friday 3/16 I will be there when the doors open at noon. And the attached hotel has a great Restaurant, Bill
  11. Stripers 101 - The Beginners clinic.
    I am just getting into salt water fishing and before I attempt to try surf casting, I was wondering if I am able to fish Salt Ponds in my area (Rhode Island) without fly fishing.
  12. New Member Introductions
    Hi! I'm Mat, from New Brunswick, Canada. I spent a lot of time over the past couple years chasing trout on a 3wt & occasionally Atlantic salmon. Now I'm all about saltwater species, and, more importantly, stripers. We have them in our river 4 minutes drive away & along our southern coast...
  13. The Striper Forum
    Not sure if I should be posting this somewhere else, or not at all. But I was just curious if anyone will be going this weekend? I am shooting for going on Saturday.
  14. Massachusetts
    what are the current legal limits for stripers? Thanks myoder1938
  15. South Carolina - Interior
    Thanks, For reading this as i am new to the upstate of south carolina and have been fishing lake Hartwell as of today 2 hybrid bass no stripers how to keep freshly caught herring alive do you need to salt the well or not and if you do then what amount salinity do you use? and can you use...
  16. Surfcasting Central
    Hey everyone going to the salt water expo today wana get new plugs and a nice casting eel...anyone know good booth's???? thanks....advice from striper jim or zim would be an honor....haha thanks
  17. Stripers 101 - The Beginners clinic.
    Is anyone going to be going to the NJ Saltwater Fishing Expo this weekend? Well it actuall starts Friday March 19(tomorrow) and is at the Somerset Expo. It should be a good expo and I hope to see some folks there. I sure hope there are some deals to be found but I'm not holding my breath...
  18. Hudson River
    I know that I have to have a salt water license to fish the Hudson River my question is do I have to have a license for the fresh water fishing to go along with the salt water license. I thought that i did, but my fishing buddy said that if you are just fishing the Hudson that the salt water...
  19. The Striper Forum
    Was supposed to be signed into law by Davol on thursday 11-19-09. Initial $10 fee, How long do you figure before they make it to 50 or 100?
1-20 of 55 Results