Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 8 Results
  1. Cape Cod Canal
    This is a nice site and this place has a lotta potential.
  2. Massachusetts
    Fished a number of spots on Plum Island starting around 2 pm through the evening. Temps in the mid 50s with some offshore wind. Previous week I had found good success catching 5 but yesterday was not the case. The beach from Lot 1 north was so full of seaweed that lines continued to get...
  3. Hudson River
    I thought that with ten to twelve weeks until go time people would come out of their winter slumbers or in off the ice for a while to discuss the upcoming season. I myself am cautiously optimistic that this is going to be a good season. Maybe I'll try to do more night fishing this year. I know...
  4. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    I don't see too many reports the last few days. Is it because people aren't fishing,or is it because they aren't catching anything.I'm planning to go Sunday ad would really like to hear what's going on......Blumaxx :einstein::einstein::einstein:
  5. Massachusetts
    Drifted live eels over joppa last night without a bite. Also put down some fresh herring and could'nt evene get a hit. O well it was a nice peaceful night out anyhow. I'll be out sunday afternoon 8/24 driftin the Merrimac mouth I'll let ya all know how I did.....
  6. New York
    going on an expedition tomorrow after work. five of us in all, two starting northern monmouth traveling south, the others doing the opposite. me, im in the northern group. not quite sure where beach number one shall be yet. monmouth beach? deal? long branch? the others are beginning in...
  7. Massachusetts
    so it seems. Was able to land some toothy critters. I heard of big bass up the bay way.:smile:
1-7 of 8 Results