Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-15 of 45 Results
  1. Cape Cod Canal
    This is a nice site and this place has a lotta potential.
  2. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    Its to bad that no one uses this forum anymore. Wonder why.
    bad
  3. New Jersey
    Sorry to group the reports this weekend but it was a busy one with doubles again since Friday and I was under the weather Fri and needed the sleep Sat. The good.....the bass fishing was very good again for all trips using the clams and on the troll. Clams produced bass to ****20 lbs ****and the...
  4. Chesapeake Bay
    Our first trip was Saturday 4/28. We left Somers Cove Marina in Crisfield to 6:30 am and made the 22 mile run up around Smith Island through Kedges Straight and past the target ship to the main channel. We were just approaching 66 running at 3200 rpm when the engine shut down just like someone...
  5. Plugs and Plug Building
    I have heard a few people mention that when they do swiveled belly hooks, they lock the swivel so that it won't spin. It kinda makes sense to me that when the fish hits it, you don't want the barb to spin out of it's mouth. Not sure if this is the norm for most plug builders or not, but I'm...
  6. Striped Bass Fishery Conservation/Politics/News
    Sector Separation - It's OK to Throw Bad Ideas Away by Ted Venker Conservation Director Coastal Conservation Association Linus Pauling was an American chemist, biochemist, peace activist, author and educator. He was one of the most influential chemists in history and one of only four...
  7. Hudson River
    water temp was in the mid 48 degrees and now its down to 43. and the fish shut off no herring in 3 days and no stripers. we need some nice weather with no rain for atleast 3 to 4 days to get the temp back upbrick.gif
  8. Hudson River
    Weather for Kingston is going to be 10 inches of snow...what do you predict for the striped bass in this area...how long before they get here? :sleepy1:
  9. Pennsylvania's Lakes, Rivers and Impoundments
    The alewife's were still popping early but as the night progressed they shut off. Ended the day with 2 stripers approx. 24 inches and about a dozen or so in the 10 to 15 inch range from 8 pm to 2:30 am. The wind last night didn't help us much, it made for a hard time keeping the bait out. Ill...
  10. Hudson River
    Went out from shore yesterday and landed this beauty. She was 33" long and weighed 18lbs 4 ounces. Earliest striper I've caught in the last five years of my records. Here's a pic:
  11. Hudson River
    4-24, 10:00a.m. to 5:30pm. Had 5-6 runs and landed 2, 1 female and 1 male, live herring. Two in the boat, me and a friend. DEC were watching from shore at one location and out in the boat as well, be preped. dav :banana:
  12. Striper Guides & Charters
    Hate to be the bearer of bad new but wanted to inform everybody that Ace Charters will not be chartering this season. :icon_sad: Our crew has become good friends with Capt Jim over the past 5 years or so, he will be missed out there this season. We hope to at least get him out fishing with us...
  13. Rhode Island Fishing
    I caught this in the Warwick Area Last Night . It measured 37 1/2 inches . Boy was I excited !!!!!! Those that know me on this site ...... I guess they ARE HERE guys !!!!!! Later ;-):yay:
  14. Boaters Forum
    I got the boat and I dont like the name Tuffy. So is it bad luck to rename her?
  15. Rhode Island Fishing
    We fished the same hole as we did yesterday in the Bay (fun day with big blues), and today 1 blue about 9 to 10 lbs that's it, and no bass.
1-15 of 45 Results