Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 40 Results
  1. Hudson River
    Thinking about giving Blood Worms a whirl for the first time this weekend coming just wondering if anyone knows what they cost at River Basin or at RJ's in coxsackie if they have them before I drop 70 bucks to have them shipped from Maine. These are the only 2 bait shops I no of in Greene...
  2. Hudson River
    Does anyone know if Vinny's Lake House in Wappingers falls sells bloodworms still and what his hours might be. Thank you.
  3. Hudson River
    Hey guys, have any of you tried Berkley Gulp! Alive! Bloodworm/Sandworms? My main concern is in regards to their scent. Berkley has yet to let me down with their "Gulp! Alive!" products and I am curious if their line of worm plastics will pull the fish in as a regular worm would. I'm on a tight...
  4. Hudson River
    Anyoneone know where to get sands or bloods besides ceeleys. They seem to be hard to come by this year. I want to fish on Friday and ceeleys said they will be sold out. I live 3hrs west of Newburg. Thanks
  5. Hudson River
    Been using gammy 3/0 bait hooks for a while and last season had a few break on me. What are you guys using this year?
  6. Buy - Sell - Trade
    SOLD !!! plastic worms for sale Selling some plastic baits. In new plastic bags. All in good shape. Total of 231 plastics baits. Selling all for $45.00 and free ship. My email is bass4everjim@yahoo.comor PM me on this form. Thanks Berkley Power Baits 4" Finesse Curly Tail Black 32 worms in a...
  7. Buy - Sell - Trade
    plastic worms & bullet weights SOLD !!!! Selling some plastic worms. All in very good shape. Asking $29.00 free ship also. If you're interested PM me or my email is bass4everjim@yahoo.com I would say email me because the forum at times never lets me know someone replied. Thanks Zoom 7" u tail...
  8. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Sold !!! Berkley power worms for sale I'm asking $35.00 & Free Shipping. You can email me back at bass4everjim@yahoo.com Berkley Power Worms 7" Black/Blue Flk. 13 pack GreenPumpkin 8 pack GreenPumpkin/blue flk. 6 pack Watermelon candy 12 pack Black/chart tail 9 pack Tequila Sunrise 28 pack...
  9. The Striper Forum
    I caught a fish in the hudson river this morning and these were inside. Any ideas? Any issue with eating it?
  10. Surfcasting Central
    Hey guys, I'm a new member to this site but I'm a fairly knowledgeable fisherman. I'd like to ask if any of you catch/dig your own sand/blood worms or clam, and if yes then at a beach or a muddy area. Thanks in advance...
  11. The Striper Forum
    I want to buy worms in bulk and keep them for season. Does anyone have a simple setup low maintenance that I can manage in apartment? If some are easier to keep than others let me know.
  12. Hudson River
    Hey guys I was just wondering if you knew who sold blood worms north of river basin sports? Went out last weekend with no bait hoping to get some herring but never happened....This weekend I want to be prepared and at least have something to throw in the water.
  13. Hudson River
    Was just wondering if anyone has tried them up here in the albany area?? its tough to get herring early in the season wonder if anyone has tried using blood worms? they work great down south why wouldnt they work up here???
  14. Stripers 101 - The Beginners clinic.
    kinda of dumb question but what is best way to store worms for future use. I got some sandworms left over from the weekend. I tried keeping bloods from before in viplock bag but think i suffocated them? do i just through them in the fridge. what about for bloodworms? is there a separate box or...
  15. The Striper Forum
    I moved to the area last July, bought my boat in November, and bought the house in December. I've been trying my luck fishing the Potomac between the Nice Bridge and the Port Tobacco River, near where I live. Nothing but catfish. Today I was raking a mess of old leaves away from the house and...
  16. The Striper Forum
    It cost me $5.30 for a dozen....$5 for the worms and .30 TAX ? does anyone else pay tax on worms ??
  17. Hudson River
    So I am thinking of buying a flat of blood worms instead of getting them at my local bait shop for $12 a dozen. I go with my friend at least once if not twice a week and we will split it. I have a few questions though. Does anyone have any reputable sites to purchase flats of blood worms from...
  18. Massachusetts
    i am planning to be at plum island most of tomorrow night surf fishing "one of those people that has no friend with a boat" and was planning on using eels or clams but after few calls to bait shops i have been told sea worms are working very well atm and was wondering how to set these up for...
  19. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    ok, I keep hearing about a Gulp product called "stinky worms" but none of the chain stores or the morons um.. I mean sales associates have heard of it. Where can I get it in the Bohemia or St. James area? does it come in various sizes/colors. Thx
1-19 of 40 Results