Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 18 Results
  1. Hudson River
    Some people .... shake.gif http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Jump-in-river-for-no-reason-1365627.php
  2. New York
    Went out from 7 am on May first on board a boat (angler fleet) didn't catch anything the fish weren't biting, fishing bunker an not a nibble except crabs. Got bored an time was running out so i decided to toss some lures. Me along with my buddy Nick were tossing soft bait at a spot where the...
  3. Hunting / Game
    your girls are playing Barbies and they have a treestand hung on the window of their Barbie Dream House I walk by the girls playing in the family room and notice they have Bowhunter Annes' tree stand on the side of their Barbie dream house I asked Jessie Lynn what was up with that? She said...
  4. The Striper Forum
    I always called the worms I get Sand Worms.. are Sand Worms and Blood Worms the same ? Sea Bait looked like sand worms to me lol.. I know the sand worms I buy have those little spikes in their mouth. Sorry this should have been under the Blood Worm Post...:(
  5. Massachusetts
    The dealer called me to let me know the boat was ready and wanted to know if I could pick it up so they could make room with the threat of snow coming, I know I should of shrinked wrapped it. In an hour so I'm going to put some tarps over it but it won't do any good with the winds they are...
1-6 of 18 Results