Stripers247 Giveaway from Vibrations Tackle! - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > The Striper Forum
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

The Striper Forum All things Striper. Striped Bass Fishing Room Born on date March 11 2004.

Old 11-27-2012, 10:53 AM
Official Member

Default Stripers247 Giveaway from Vibrations Tackle!

The patent pending Echotail® from Vibrations Tackle is a hybrid vibrating blade bait that combines the traditional blade bait with the ability to attach a wide variety of soft plastic tails on the market today. This offers almost endless possibilities of style, color and scent combinations to suit your fishing needs. Multiple towing holes allow the bait to be extremely versatile whether you're jigging, casting or trolling. The Echotail® is manufactured in multiple sizes as well. Here are some pictures:

The Echotail® can be rigged with many soft plastic options already available on the market. Options to experiment with include grub tails, slug style, paddle tails, reaper tails, twin tails and many more.

Another option is a water soluble or scented soft bait or cut bait. Gulp, Uncle Josh Meat, and Pork Rinds are examples. Adding a scented bait makes the Echotail® makes it so you are attracting several senses of the fish. Hearing through sound virbration, feeling through lateral line, taste, and smell.

And now a special contest for our members. Please visit the Echotail® website at vibrationstackle.com and check out the different sizes and colors. Echotail® is versatile for striped bass anglers and there are so many options for fishing this lure. If you were fishing for striped bass, what size and color would you use and what trailer would you add to the lure (soft plastic, scented bait, pork rind, etc.). How would you fish the lure (troll, cast, jig). Let us know size, color, trailer type, and fishing method and all who provide answer would be automatically entered into a drawing. 4 randomly drawn winners will receive the size and color that they are interested in!

Thanks to our sponsor Vibrations Tackle for putting this contest together. Vibrations would like to also let you know that they are now offering 10% discount to Stripers247 members. You must order by phone and mention Stripers247 to receive the discount.

We will draw the winners on 12/18. Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2012, 02:56 AM
Striper Hunter

Default Re: Stripers247 Giveaway from Vibrations Tackle!

Would love the medium in white or chartreuse with matching curly tails

I also make good videos ;)
Old 11-28-2012, 07:11 AM
Striper Hunter

I think a med size in fire tiger or menhaden would work great for trolling on the hudson. I wonder if there be a way to use a strip of fresh herring or blood worm as a trailer, but I'm sure the twisty tail gives alot of action.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2012, 12:57 PM
First Mate

I'd use medium copperhead and silver with the grub or paddle tails and small glow with grub tail. Maybe the large menhaden or large chartreuse to mimic the eels. Used shore casting and casting/trolling from a kayak. Might trail a bloodworm or small piece of fish.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:03 PM
Striper Hunter

Medium in firetiger with twin orange tails and my method would have to be casting!
Old 11-29-2012, 08:51 PM
First Mate

I'd go with the Medium Menhaden. That would be great for casting at slack tide in the
CC Canal.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:48 AM
Less work time, more water time!

Medium Shiner Casting
Old 12-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Striper Hunter

I would use the Magnum White with Magnum Pearl Tails and the Magnum Chartreuse with Magnum Chartreuse Tail for trolling on the Chesapeake.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Official Member

O Yea medium white with soft tail trolled on leaded line would be perfect for the fresh waters here by the house. I think I could break the 20# mark with one of these....
Old 12-07-2012, 12:36 PM
Striper Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakman View Post
I think a med size in fire tiger or menhaden would work great for trolling on the hudson. I wonder if there be a way to use a strip of fresh herring or blood worm as a trailer, but I'm sure the twisty tail gives alot of action.

Yakman,
Thank you for your response and best of luck to you for the drawing! The Medium is a nice size that can be applied to many applications. You could certainly use a strip of fresh herring or any other cut bait. One way to rig cut bait to an Echotail is to add a small single hook to the middle hole located just behind the lead. A small strip of meat would worked perfect positioned in the center of the bait. ( At this time, this option is only available in our saltwater edition but will also be available on the freshwater edition as well in 2013) We have also used Shiners and Suckers in place of plastic pushed onto the back for vertical presentations. I have posted a picture of a couple of different rigging options.

Picture #1
The first picture is an example of the single hook rig. The single hook is rigged with a new skinless pork rind product made by Uncle Josh. The product is called a MEAT minnow. Cut strips of fresh herring and bloodworm could be used in a similar fashion.

Picture #2
The second picture shows and example of how your could easily rig up a trailer teaser to an Echotail. The Vibration from the blade calls them in for a small little meal. The weight of the blade will help drive the trailer down some.

As you can see, there are may ways to rig an Echotail. With a little imagination, anglers can always present a lure the the fish have never seen!

Best of luck fishing to you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0374.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	16233   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0367.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	16234  

Vibrations Tackle, LLC
www.VibrationsTackle.com
(608) 516-5339
Old 12-15-2012, 09:54 PM
Official Member

I'd love to try a medium white with a white tail, like pictured, out here in California for stripers. I think they'd work great here since we trail worms on our lures when trolling now.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:03 AM
Official Member

I'd use medium /large white with menhaden tail. Used for shore casting and casting/trolling from a kayak.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:58 PM
Striper Hunter

A medium shiner with a soft tail should bring some fish to the table.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:30 PM
Official Member

Wow what great odds of winning. There will be 4 winners out of 11 participants. Here is how we draw winners on stripers247. Each participant is assigned a number below. We will use a random number genarator to draw the winners.

1.Capt.Paul
2.yakman
3.TFKiv
4.Chapparosabroso
5.Npike
6.paupacker
7.G-Daddy
8.Drifter023
9.Rimshot
10.Cyfac0183
11.chrsfsh

And the winners are........

1. Capt.Paul, 4.Chapparosabroso, 2.yakman, 7.G-Daddy. Congrats to the winners. We will PM you for your address. Thanks to all who participated and a special thanks to our sponsor Vibrations Tackle. Check them out at http://www.vibrationstackle.com
Old 12-18-2012, 06:19 PM
First Mate

Congrats to all you Lucky Winners!!!!!!