Worst Ice Storm on Record - Page 3 - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Massachusetts
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Massachusetts Striped bass fishing in Massachusetts

Old 12-20-2008, 11:11 PM
Old Salt
Pro Staff

Default Re: Worst Ice Storm on Record

i saw a pic my buddy took of me the other day delivering mail. he said how miserable i looked. i said "did i have a cigar in my mouth?" and he said "it was a f#@*#@* blizzard! of course not! i said, look again! and i wanted to get it to post here but it was sad enough to see it so i never asked. some things are best forgotten. wow, alot of snow. we lucked out with only a few inches and turned to rain and sleet. p.s., i got a package in the mail today. i wanted to wait till xmas to open but i am like a little kid so the family i got was only missing goldilocks. i got the mama bear the papa bear and the baby bear!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2008, 11:27 PM
King of Eels
Pro Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimno1 View Post
i saw a pic my buddy took of me the other day delivering mail. he said how miserable i looked. i said "did i have a cigar in my mouth?" and he said "it was a f#@*#@* blizzard! of course not! i said, look again! and i wanted to get it to post here but it was sad enough to see it so i never asked. some things are best forgotten. wow, alot of snow. we lucked out with only a few inches and turned to rain and sleet. p.s., i got a package in the mail today. i wanted to wait till xmas to open but i am like a little kid so the family i got was only missing goldilocks. i got the mama bear the papa bear and the baby bear!
goldie locks is in the works.... LMAO!!!
Old 12-21-2008, 12:19 AM
Old Salt
Pro Staff

i will cut some of my wifes hair for the tail hook. i didn;t even think of the possibility till you said that. lmfao