My Grand kids call me Big Pop - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > New Member Introductions
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself to the members of Stripers247.com

Old 09-30-2010, 11:53 PM
Official Member

Default My Grand kids call me Big Pop

I would like to introduce my self as a new member. I have been a fisherman for more years than I would like to remember and have fished fresh water most of my life but changed a few years back to salt water.

I have recently up-graded form a small bass boat to a 21' WA 175 hp and have been fishing the New Jersey/New York, Raritan Bay area from the Raritan river up past Sandy Hook, mostly striper fishing and fluke fishing. I have had my fill with the blues also.

I have a strong passion for catching that big striper that everyone else is looking for and would be interested in hearing from others who have had better luck with catching the big one.

I plan to up-date my profile with a few pics of my boat which I totally rebuilt this past summer. It's a 1998 Neptune Sunbird with a 175hp Johnson oceanrunner. The boat is now in mint condition both mechanical and looks. The boat was named by my grandsons, Big Pops Boat, which just happens to be my login name. My real name is John but everyone at the ramp knows me and the boat as Big Pop.

Looking foward to learning more about striper fishing and would welcome any advise on how to land ther big one in my area.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Veteran Elite

Default Re: My Grand kids call me Big Pop

Biggie??? I thought you were dead. Welcome to the site BIG PAPA.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:55 AM
The Artist Formerly known as Jackbass
Pro Staff

Well If You don't know now you know! Welcome aboard Big Pop I can't say as I know much about fishing in the Jerz but there are plenty of guys here that do. Good luck catching a monster
Old 10-01-2010, 09:44 AM
Striper Hunter
Pro Staff