Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

2011 Havasu Striper Derby?

4K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  drifter023 
#1 ·
Anybody going to try it this year I am in all ready. Last year sucked :5387: but this is a new year.:mental:

#3 ·
I am the same on FNN just wondering how are you fishing for them. Not your spots but how you fish at havasu. 3yrs. ago had spots but now all we get at those spots is cat's bigun's but that is not what we want. Good luck this year do you fish in the black and white bass boat....

#5 ·
Thanks for the reply I fish with the wife try not to get to serious with her on the boat. We do have fun but want to get afew good fish have fun, won the blind b before. Just love fishing Havasu and getting a chance at the drawings will go south this year and give it a go.
Have a friend that fishes it with his son never does any good but has fun with his son last year got nothing and saturday at 2:00p.m. weigh in time caught a striper that was bigger than the big one caught but no time to make back to weigh it in. Oh yea and also got a turtle about 20lb.s.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.