Monday 9/18 Delaware Bay report - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > DelMarVA
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

DelMarVA Delaware, Maryland, Virginias, the Delaware River and Bay, Chesapeake Bay area. Regional discussion & reports.

Old 09-19-2006, 09:35 AM
First Mate

Default Monday 9/18 Delaware Bay report

2 trips one day first trip :
left the Maurice river in the a.m.with shedder that was not found out later tried 2 spots turn bouys area and punk gounds nothing but croakers and blues.bay was flat tide was a the top going out.I fished for about 2 to 3 hrs.Bait hard crabs ,squid and chicken in shedder oil. Production poor weather great.
second trip
Went to a completely different spot in between the other two and bingo of course after I went back and got some real shedder the hard do not work as the salesperson sold me for top dollar as a real shedder but anyway.No I will not say who sold it to me it was done in a private manner. Mistakes happen sometimes not buy the bait shop, supply people try to make a buck fast as well.For the fishing report:It was a little windyer but still nice It was the end of tide at low and the strat of turn I fished this time I had my wife along.Well caught tons of weaks but around 13" and a little smaller they all went back in.I like bigger size so we did mage about about 8 between the 15" to 16" we did keep.Big croakers as well,king fish,got eating size blues again.chicken in shedder worked almost as good as the shedder.But Shedder #1.It paid off to go back out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement