Badin Lake - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Sweetwater Stripers > Interior States and Landlocked Striper Forums > North Carolina - Interior
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Old 11-22-2010, 11:54 AM
Official Member

Default Badin Lake

I have primarly fished offshore saltwater my entire life and recently have become proficent inshore for trout, flounder and red drum. I admit after three trips to Badin Lake I have no clue on how to catch stripers. I have caught them on top water in other lakes. I have trolled for them with umbreall rigs pulled double jigs just about anything you can think of all the while marking bait fish and large fish on my sonar.

Lately I have been trying my best to learn how to freeline and fish with balloons. I have no problem finding bait and staying on the bait schools. I have caught some really nice channel cats freelining threadfin shad. I just don't have a dang clue about the stripers evidently. I guess they are finicky just like I have been told. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement