Umpqua Oregon and Smith river - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Sweetwater Stripers > Interior States and Landlocked Striper Forums > Oregon
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Old 07-03-2009, 01:42 PM

Default Umpqua Oregon and Smith river

Hi everyone, just found this site and was happy to find some of you are on the west coast too. I live in Oregon and like to fish the Umpqua and Smith, although I have yet to tie into a striper here. Hooked into one surf perch fishing in Bandon and lost him in the shore wash. Eager to learn anything folks are willing to teach me about these waters. I also just graduated college with an associates in fisheries, so if there are any bio's out there looking for qualified assistants let me know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2009, 08:37 AM
Pro Staff

Default Re: Newbie sayin "Hello"

Welcome aboard!!
Old 04-20-2010, 09:03 PM
Official Member

Default Re: Umpqua Oregon and Smith river

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass Baron View Post
Hi everyone, just found this site and was happy to find some of you are on the west coast too. I live in Oregon and like to fish the Umpqua and Smith, although I have yet to tie into a striper here. Hooked into one surf perch fishing in Bandon and lost him in the shore wash. Eager to learn anything folks are willing to teach me about these waters. I also just graduated college with an associates in fisheries, so if there are any bio's out there looking for qualified assistants let me know.
hey i fished the lower umqua last weekend all night i didnt do much had one rip off a bait but that was all . i havnt fished the smith much but lookin for someone that wants to catch stripers as bad as i do , if thats u let me know i have a jet that can go anywhere im plannin on goin again this weekend wich is 4/24/10 so get in touch with me my cell is 541 556-7356 name is eric laters