Rockland Co Boating Info - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Hudson River
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Hudson River The mighty Hudson River reports information and Discussion

Old 03-24-2016, 10:46 PM
Striper Hunter

Default Rockland Co Boating Info

Hey guys.

I have a boat up here with me this year. It's just a 18' sport boat but I have it rigged to hold up to 12 rods when needed. I'm looking for info on launches around the TZ/Rockland Co area. There is supposed to be one in Nyack. Is it fixed or still broken? That would be close though I wouldn't be happy driving through downtown Nyack with the trailer.

I see a few in Haverstraw. What's the best one there? The Haverstraw Bay Park looks pretty nice. What are the hours and is there any special info? How do you pay the fee? Are there any other nice accessible ramps around the western TZ area?

Also, I've heard so far of some mid 25" (maybe holdovers) caught north of TZ and a 25lb caught around TZ. I think the water is warming up quickly. Beacon area looks to be about 45 degrees.

Tight lines,
Ian
Sponsored Links
Advertisement